1. The LORD reigns; He is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength. He clothed Himself and the world also is established; it shall not be moved.
2. Your throne is established of old; You are from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voices; the floods lift up their waves.
4. The LORD on high is mightier than the thunders of many waters, yea, mightier than the mighty waves of the sea.
5. Your testimonies are very sure; holiness adorns Your house forever, O LORD.
HVqp3msHe is clothedH3847
HVtp3msHimself and the worldH8398
HVNi3fsit shall notH1077
HNcmpahave lifted up,H5375
HNcmpahave lifted upH5375
HAampathan the thundersH6963
HAamsathan the mighty wavesH4867
HNcmpcof the sea.H3220
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved