BOOK ONE (PSALMS 1-41) (see Appendix B)
1. Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful.
2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in His law does he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, and its leaf shall not wither, and all that he does shall prosper.
4. The wicked are not so, but they are like chaff which the wind drives away.
5. Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
6. For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked shall perish.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved