A Psalm of David.
1. I will sing of mercy and justice; to You, O LORD, I will sing praise.
2. I will behave myself wisely in a blameless way. O when will You come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
3. I will set no wicked thing before my eyes. I have hated the work of those who turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
4. A perverse heart shall be far from me; I will know no evil thing.
5. Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, in secret I will cut him off; he who has a haughty look and a proud heart, I will not allow.
6. My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, so that they may dwell with me; he who walks in a blameless way, he shall serve me.
7. He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house; he who tells lies shall not remain in my sight.
8. Every morning I will destroy all the wicked of the land, so that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved