A Song. A Psalm of David.
1. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and I will give praise, even with my glory.
2. Awake, harp and lyre; I will awake early.
3. I will praise You, O LORD, among the people; and I will sing praises to You among the nations,
4. For Your mercy is great above the heavens; and Your truth reaches unto the clouds.
5. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and Your glory above all the earth,
6. So that Your beloved may be delivered; save with Your right hand, and answer me.
7. God has spoken in His holiness: “I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and I will measure out the valley of Succoth.
8. Gilead is Mine; Manasseh is Mine and Ephraim is the strength of My head; Judah is My lawgiver;
9. Moab is My washpot; I will cast out My shoe over Edom; I will triumph over Philistia.”
10. Who will bring me into the strong city? Who will lead me into Edom?
11. O God, have You not cast us off? And, O God, will You not go out with our armies?
12. Give us help from trouble, for vain is the deliverance of man.
13. Through God we shall do mighty things, for it is He who will tread down our enemies.
HVNrmsaI will singH7891
HVqh1csand I will give praise,H2167
HTawith my glory.H3519
HVpp3msin His holiness:H6944
HRHNcmscHSp3ms"I will rejoice,H5937
HVqh1csI will divideH2505
HNpand I will measure outH4058
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved