1. Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who delights greatly in His commandments.
2. His seed shall be mighty upon earth; the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3. Wealth and riches shall be in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.
4. To the upright there arises light in the darkness; he is gracious and full of compassion and righteousness.
5. It is well with the man who is gracious and lends freely; who conducts his affairs with justice.
6. Surely he shall not be moved forever; the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
8. His heart is established; he shall not be afraid until he sees his desire upon his enemies.
9. He has given freely; he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever; his horn shall be exalted with honor.
10. The wicked shall see and be angry; he shall gnash with his teeth and melt away; the desire of the wicked shall perish.
He has given freely;H6340
HVpp3mshe has givenH5414
HVqp3msto the poor;H34
HNcbscHSp3msshall be exaltedH7311
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved