1. O praise the LORD! Give praise to the LORD, O you servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
2. Blessed is the name of the LORD from this time forth and forevermore.
3. From the rising of the sun to its going down, the LORD’S name is to be praised.
4. The LORD is high above all nations, and His glory above the heavens.
5. Who is like the LORD our God, Who dwells on high,
6. Who looks down low upon the heavens and upon the earth?
7. He raises up the poor out of the dust and lifts the needy out of the dunghill
8. In order to seat them with nobles, with the princes of his people.
9. He causes the barren to dwell in the house as a joyful mother of children. O praise the LORD!
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved