1. Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto Your name give glory for Your mercy and for Your truth’s sake.
2. Why should the nations say, “Where now is their God?”
3. Our God is in the heavens; He has done whatever He has pleased.
4. Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
5. They have mouths, but they do not speak; they have eyes, but they do not see;
6. They have ears, but they do not hear; they have noses, but they do not smell;
7. They have hands, but they do not handle; they have feet, but they do not walk; they do not make a sound through their throat.
8. The ones who make them are like them, and so is everyone who trusts in them.
9. O Israel, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
10. O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
11. O you who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
12. The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron.
13. He will bless those who fear the LORD, both small and great.
14. The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
15. May you be blessed of the LORD Who made the heavens and the earth.
16. The heavens, even the heavens, are the LORD’S; but the earth He has given to the children of men.
17. The dead do not praise the LORD, nor do any who go down into silence.
18. But as for us, we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forevermore. O praise the LORD!
HCunto Your nameH8034
They have hands,H3027
HNcbdcHSp3mpbut they do notH3808
HVhi3mpHSnthey have feet,H7272
HNcfdcHSp3mpbut they do notH3808
HVpi3mpthey do notH3808
HTnmake a soundH1897
HVqi3mpthrough their throat.H1627
HNphas been mindful of us;H2142
HVqp3msHSp1cpHe will blessH1288
HVpi3msus; He will blessH1288
HNpHe will blessH1288
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved