1. I love the LORD because He hears my voice and my prayers.
2. Because He has bowed down His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
3. The sorrows of death hemmed me in, and the pains of the grave took hold upon me; I found trouble and sorrow.
4. Then I called upon the name of the LORD: “O LORD, I beseech You, deliver my soul.”
5. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
6. The LORD preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me.
7. Return to your rest, O my soul, for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you,
8. For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from falling.
9. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
10. I believed, therefore I have spoken, “I was greatly afflicted;”
11. I said in my haste, “All men are liars.”
12. What shall I give to the LORD for all His bountiful blessings toward me?
13. I will lift up the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the LORD.
14. I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all His people.
15. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints.
16. O LORD, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant and the son of Your handmaid; You have loosed my bonds.
17. I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving and will call upon the name of the LORD.
18. I will pay my vows to the LORD now in the presence of all His people,
19. In the courts of the LORD’S house, in the midst of you, O Jerusalem. O praise the LORD!
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved