1. O, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good because His steadfast love endures forever.
2. Let Israel now say that His steadfast love endures forever.
3. Let the house of Aaron now say that His steadfast love endures forever.
4. Let those who fear the LORD now say that His steadfast love endures forever.
5. I called upon the LORD in distress; the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.
6. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
7. The LORD is for me as my helper; therefore I will look in triumph upon those who hate me.
8. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9. It is better to trust in the LORD than to trust in princes.
10. All the nations surround me, but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
11. They surround me; yea, they surround me, but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
12. They surround me like bees; they are extinguished like the fire of thorns, for in the name of the LORD I will cut them off.
13. You have thrust hard at me so that I might fall, but the LORD helped me.
14. The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.
15. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous; the right hand of the LORD does mighty things.
16. The right hand of the LORD is exalted; the right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
17. I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the LORD.
18. The LORD has sorely chastened me; but He has not given me over to death.
19. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, and I will praise the LORD.
20. This is the gate of the LORD; the righteous shall enter through it.
21. I will praise You, for You have answered me and have become my salvation.
22. The Stone which the builders rejected has become the Head Stone of the corner.
23. This is the LORD’S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
24. This is the day which the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25. Save now, I beseech You, O LORD; O LORD, I beseech You, cause us to prosper now.
26. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD; we have blessed You out of the house of the LORD.
27. The LORD is God and He has made His light to shine upon us. Bind the festival sacrifice with cords even unto the horns of the altar.
28. You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You.
29. Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever.
They surround meH5437
HRHNcfpathey are extinguishedH1846
HVPp3cplike the fireH784
HNcmpafor in the nameH8034
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
HCI will cut them off.H4135
HCHNcfsais in the tabernaclesH168
HRHNcmpcof the righteous;H6662
HAampathe right handH3225
HNcfscof the LORDH3068
HNcmscand He has made His light to shineH215
HVqv2mpthe festival sacrificeH2282
HNcbpcof the altar.H4196
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved