Original harp music by Katrina Saroyan
1. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
2. Blessed are they who keep His testimonies and who seek Him with the whole heart.
3. They also do no iniquity; they walk in His ways.
4. You have commanded us to keep Your precepts diligently.
5. O that my ways were directed to keep Your statutes!
6. Then I shall not be ashamed when I have respect unto all Your commandments.
7. I will praise You with uprightness of heart when I have learned Your righteous judgments.
8. I will keep Your statutes; O forsake me not utterly.
9. With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word.
10. With all my heart I have sought You; O let me not wander from Your commandments.
11. Your word I have laid up in my heart, so that I might not sin against You.
12. Blessed are You, O LORD; teach me Your statutes.
13. With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your mouth.
14. I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies as much as in all riches.
15. I will meditate upon Your precepts and have respect to Your ways.
16. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
17. Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live and keep Your word.
18. Open my eyes, so that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law.
19. I am a stranger in the earth; do not hide Your commandments from me.
20. My soul breaks for the longing that it has for Your judgments at all times.
21. You have rebuked the proud who are cursed, who go astray from Your commandments.
22. Remove cursing and reproach from me, for I have kept Your testimonies.
23. Even though princes sat and spoke against me, Your servant did meditate on Your statutes.
24. Your testimonies also are my delight; they are my counselors.
25. My soul cleaves to the dust; revive me according to Your word.
26. I have declared my ways, and You answer me; teach me Your statutes.
27. Make me to understand the way of Your precepts, and so shall I speak of Your wonderful works.
28. My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to Your word.
29. Remove from me the way of lying, and grant me Your law graciously.
30. I have chosen the way of truth; I have laid Your judgments before me.
31. I cleave to Your testimonies; O LORD, do not put me to shame.
32. I will run the way of Your commandments for You shall enlarge my heart.
33. Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes, and I shall keep it unto the end.
34. Give me understanding, that I may keep Your law and observe it with all my heart.
35. Make me to walk in the path of Your commandments, for I delight in them.
36. Incline my heart to Your testimonies, and not to covetousness.
37. Turn away my eyes from seeing vanity; give me life in Your Way.
38. Fulfill Your word to Your servant, so that You may be feared.
39. Turn away my reproach which I fear, for Your judgments are good.
40. Behold, I have longed after Your precepts; give me life in Your righteousness.
41. Let Your mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even according to Your salvation, according to Your word,
42. That I may have an answer for the one who reproaches me, for I trust in Your word.
43. And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, for I have hoped in Your judgments.
44. So shall I keep Your law continually forever and ever.
45. And I will walk at liberty, for I seek Your precepts.
46. I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings and will not be ashamed.
47. And I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I have loved.
48. And I will lift up my hands unto Your commandments, which I have loved, and I will meditate on Your statutes.
49. Remember the word to Your servant upon which You have caused me to hope.
50. This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your word has given me life.
51. The proud have utterly scorned me, yet I do not turn aside from Your law.
52. I remembered Your judgments of old, O LORD, and have comforted myself.
53. Burning indignation has taken hold upon me because of the wicked who forsake Your law.
54. Your statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
55. I have remembered Your name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept Your law.
56. This I had because I kept Your precepts.
57. You are my portion, O LORD; I have said that I would keep Your words.
58. I entreated Your favor with all my heart; be gracious unto me according to Your word.
59. I considered my ways and turned my feet unto Your testimonies.
60. I made haste and did not delay to keep Your commandments.
61. The bands of the wicked have surrounded me, but I have not forgotten Your law.
62. At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto You because of Your righteous judgments.
63. I am a companion of all who fear You, and of those who keep Your precepts.
64. O LORD, the earth is full of Your mercy; teach me Your statutes.
65. You have dealt well with Your servant, O LORD, according to Your word.
66. Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I have believed Your commandments.
67. Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I have kept Your word.
68. You are good, and do good; teach me Your statutes.
69. The proud have forged a lie against me, but I will keep Your precepts with all my heart.
70. Their heart is gross like fat, but I delight in Your law.
71. It is good for me that I have been afflicted, so that I might learn Your statutes.
72. The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver.
73. Your hands have made me and formed me; give me understanding so that I may learn Your commandments.
74. Those who fear You will be glad when they see me because I have hoped in Your word.
75. I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right, and that You have afflicted me in faithfulness.
76. I beseech You, let Your steadfast love comfort me, according to Your promise to Your servant.
77. Let Your tender mercies come to me so that I may live, for Your law is my delight.
78. Let the proud be ashamed, for with guile they have wronged me; but I will meditate on Your precepts.
79. Let those who fear You turn to me, and those who have known Your testimonies.
80. Let my heart be blameless in Your statutes, so that I may not be ashamed.
81. My soul faints for Your salvation; I hope in Your word.
82. My eyes fail for Your word, saying, “When will You comfort me?”
83. For I have become like a wineskin in the smoke, yet I do not forget Your statutes.
84. How many are the days of Your servant? When will You execute judgment on those who persecute me?
85. The proud have dug pits for me, men who do not act according to Your law.
86. All Your commandments are faithful; they persecute me wrongfully; help me!
87. They had almost consumed me upon earth, but I did not forsake Your precepts.
88. Give me life according to Your lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of Your mouth.
89. Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in the heavens.
90. Your faithfulness is to all generations; You have established the earth, and it stands.
91. They continue to this day according to Your ordinances, for all are Your servants.
92. Unless Your law had been my delight, then I should have perished in my affliction.
93. I will never forget Your precepts, for with them You have given me life.
94. I am Yours; save me, for I have sought Your precepts.
95. The wicked have waited for me to destroy me, but I will consider Your testimonies.
96. I have seen an end to every purpose, but Your commandment is exceedingly broad.
97. O how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day.
98. Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me.
99. I have more understanding than all my teachers, for Your testimonies are my meditation.
100. I understand more than the ancients because I keep Your precepts.
101. I have held back my feet from every evil way, so that I might keep Your word.
102. I have not departed from Your ordinances, for You have taught me.
103. How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104. Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.
105. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
106. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep Your righteous ordinances.
107. I am afflicted very much; O LORD, give me life according to Your word.
108. Accept, I beseech You, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me Your ordinances.
109. My life is in my hand daily, yet I do not forget Your law.
110. The wicked have laid a snare for me, yet I do not go astray from Your precepts.
111. I have taken Your testimonies as an inheritance forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
112. I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes always, even to the end.
113. I hate those who are double-minded, but Your law do I love.
114. You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.
115. Depart from me, you evildoers, for I will keep the commandments of my God.
116. Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
117. Hold me up, and I shall be safe; and I will always have respect unto Your statutes.
118. You have rejected all those who go astray from Your statutes, for their deceit is useless.
119. You destroy all the wicked of the earth like dross; therefore I love Your testimonies.
120. My flesh trembles for fear of You, and I am afraid of Your judgments.
121. I have done justice and righteousness; leave me not to those who oppress me.
122. Be surety for Your servant for good; let not the proud oppress me.
123. My eyes fail for Your salvation and for the word of Your righteousness.
124. Deal with Your servant according to Your mercy, and teach me Your statutes.
125. I am Your servant; give me understanding that I may know Your testimonies.
126. It is time for the LORD to work, for they have made void Your law.
127. Therefore I love Your commandments above gold—yea, above fine gold.
128. Therefore I esteem all Your precepts concerning all things to be right, and I hate every false way.
129. Your testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul keeps them.
130. The entrance of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
131. I opened my mouth and panted, for I longed for Your commandments.
132. Look upon me, and be gracious unto me, as You are known to do for those who love Your name.
133. Order my steps by Your word, and do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.
134. Deliver me from the oppression of man, and I will keep Your commandments.
135. Make Your face to shine upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes.
136. Rivers of water run down my eyes because they do not keep Your law.
137. You are righteous, O LORD, and Your judgments are upright.
138. You have commanded Your testimonies in righteousness and exceeding faithfulness.
139. My zeal has consumed me because my enemies have forgotten Your words.
140. Your word is very pure; therefore Your servant loves it.
141. I am small and despised, yet I do not forget Your precepts.
142. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is the truth.
143. Trouble and anguish have taken hold upon me, yet Your commandments are my delight.
144. The righteousness of Your testimonies is everlasting; give me understanding, and I shall live.
145. I cried with my whole heart; answer me, O LORD; I will keep Your statutes.
146. I cried to You; save me, and I shall keep Your testimonies.
147. I rose before the dawning of the morning and cried out for help; I hoped in Your word.
148. My eyes go before the night watches, so that I might meditate on Your word.
149. Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness; O LORD, according to Your judgment give me life.
150. They draw near, those who follow after wickedness; they are far from Your law.
151. You are near, O LORD, and all Your commandments are truth.
152. Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever.
153. O see my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget Your law.
154. Plead my cause and deliver me; according to Your word give me life.
155. Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek Your statutes.
156. Great are Your tender mercies, O LORD; according to Your judgments give me life.
157. Many are my persecutors and my enemies, yet I do not turn aside from Your testimonies.
158. I saw the transgressors and was grieved because they did not keep Your word.
159. Consider how I love Your precepts; O LORD, according to Your lovingkindness give me life.
160. Your word is true from the beginning, and every one of Your righteous ordinances endures forever.
161. Princes have persecuted me without a cause, but my heart stands in awe of Your word.
162. I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great spoil.
163. I hate and despise lying, but I love Your law.
164. Seven times a day do I praise You because of Your righteous judgments.
165. Great peace have those who love Your law, and there is no stumbling block for them.
166. LORD, I have hoped for Your salvation, and have done Your commandments.
167. My soul has kept Your testimonies, and I love them exceedingly.
168. I have kept Your precepts and Your testimonies, for all my ways are before You.
169. Let my cry come near before You, O LORD; give me understanding according to Your word.
170. Let my supplication come before You; deliver me according to Your word.
171. My lips shall utter praise when You have taught me Your statutes.
172. My tongue shall speak of Your word, for all Your commandments are righteousness.
173. Let Your hand help me, for I have chosen Your precepts.
174. I have longed for Your salvation, O LORD, and Your law is my delight.
175. Let my soul live, and it shall praise You; and let Your ordinances help me.
176. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments.
HNcmpaare the undefiledH8549
HAampcin the way,H1870
HTdHVqrmpain the lawH8451
HRHNcfscof the LORD.H3068
HNcmpaare they who keepH5341
HNcfpcHSp3msand who seek HimH1875
HVqi3mpHSp3mswith the wholeH3605
HVqp3cpin His ways.H1870
HVpp2msus to keepH8104
HDI shall notH3808
HVqi1cswhen I have respectH5027
I will praise YouH3034
HNcmsawhen I have learnedH3925
I will keepH8104
HNcmpcHSp2msO forsake meH5800
HRHTishall a young manH5288
HNcbscHSp3msBy taking heedH8104
HRHVqcaccording to Your word.H1697
HNcmscHSp1csI have sought You;H1875
HVqp1csHSp2msO let me notH408
HVhj2msHSp1csfrom Your commandments.H4687
HNcfscHSp2msI have laid upH6845
HVqp1csin my heart,H3820
HRI might notH3808
With my lipsH8193
HRHNcfdcHSp1csI have declaredH5608
HNcmpcof Your mouth.H6310
I have rejoicedH7797
HVqp1csin the wayH1870
HRHNcbscof Your testimoniesH5715
HNcfpcHSp2msas much as inH5921
I will meditateH7878
HVqh1csupon Your preceptsH6490
HRHNcmpcHSp2msand have respectH5027
HCHVhh1csto Your ways.H734
I will delight myselfH8173
HVfi1csin Your statutes;H2708
HRHNcbpcHSp2msI will notH3808
HNcmscHSp2msthat I may liveH2421
HNcbdcHSp1csso that I may beholdH5027
HVNrfpaout of Your law.H8451
HPp1csam a strangerH1616
HNcmsain the earth;H776
HVqp3fsfor the longingH8375
HRHNcfsathat it has forH413
You have rebukedH1605
HAampawho are cursed,H779
HVqsmpawho go astrayH7686
HTdHVqrmpafrom Your commandments.H4687
HCI have keptH5341
HVqi3mson Your statutes.H2706
HTaare my delight;H8191
HNcmpcHSp1csthey are my counselors.H376
HVqp3fsto the dust;H6083
HVpv2msHSp1csaccording to Your word.H1697
I have declaredH5608
HNcbpcHSp1csand You answer me;H6030
Make me to understandH995
HNcbscof Your precepts,H6490
HNcmpcHSp2msand so shall I speakH7878
HCHVqh1csof Your wonderful works.H6381
HVpv2msHSp1csaccording to Your word.H1697
HNcmsaand grant me Your lawH8451
I have chosenH977
HNcfsaI have laidH7737
HVqp1csto Your testimonies;H5715
HTnput me to shame.H954
I will runH7323
HNcbscof Your commandmentsH4687
HCYou shall enlargeH7337
HNcbscof Your statutes,H2706
HNcmpcHSp2msand I shall keep itH5341
HCHVqi1csHSp3fsunto the end.H6118
Give me understanding,H995
HVhv2msHSp1csthat I may keepH5341
HNcfscHSp2msand observe itH8104
Make me to walkH1869
HVhv2msHSp1csin the pathH5410
HRHNcbscof Your commandments,H4687
HNcmsagive me lifeH2421
HVpv2msHSp1csin Your way.H1870
HNcfscHSp2msto Your servant,H5650
HTrYou may be feared.H3374
HTmI have longedH8373
HVqp1csafter Your precepts;H6490
HRHNcmpcHSp2msgive me lifeH2421
HVpv2msHSp1csin Your righteousness.H6666
Let Your merciesH2617
HNcmpcHSp2mscome also unto me,H935
HNpeven according to Your salvation,H8668
HNcfscHSp2msaccording to Your word,H565
That I may haveH6030
HNcmsafor the one who reproaches me,H2778
HVqp1csin Your word.H1697
HDout of my mouth,H6310
HCI have hopedH3176
HVpp1csin Your judgments.H4941
So shall I keepH8104
And I will walkH1980
I will speakH1696
HCHVph1csof Your testimoniesH5713
HNcmpaand will notH3808
And I will delight myselfH8173
HCHVfi1csin Your commandments,H4687
HTrI have loved.H157
And I will lift upH5375
HTrI have loved,H157
HVqp1csand I will meditateH7878
HCHVqh1cson Your statutes.H2706
HNcmsato Your servantH5650
HTrYou have caused me to hope.H3176
HPdxfsis my comfortH5165
HNcfscHSp1csin my affliction,H6040
HNcfscHSp2mshas given me life.H2421
HVhp3cpHSp1csyet I do notH3808
HVqp1csfrom Your law.H8451
HNpand have comforted myself.H5162
HNcfsahas taken hold upon meH270
HVqp3fsHSp1csbecause of the wickedH7563
HNcmpain the houseH1004
HRHNcmscof my pilgrimage.H4033
I have rememberedH2142
HNpin the night,H3915
HRdHNcmsaand have keptH8104
You are my portion,H2506
HNpI have saidH559
HVqp1csthat I would keepH8104
HNcmsabe gracious unto meH2603
HVqv2msHSp1csaccording to Your word.H565
I made hasteH2363
HVqp1csand did notH3808
HNcbpcof the wickedH7563
HAampahave surrounded me,H5749
HVpp3cpHSp1csbut I have notH3808
HNcmsaI will riseH6965
HVqi1csto give thanksH3034
HPp1csam a companionH2270
HVqp3cpHSp2msand of those who keepH8104
HVqp3fsof Your mercy;H2617
You have dealtH6213
HNpaccording to Your word.H1697
HCI have believedH539
HVqi1csI went astray,H7683
HCHDI have keptH8104
HAamsaand do good;H2895
HVlp1csin Your law.H8451
It is goodH2896
HCI have been afflicted,H6031
HRI might learnH3925
HNcfscof Your mouthH6310
HNcbdcHSp2mshave made meH6213
HVqp3cpHSp1csand formed me;H3559
HCHVoi3mpHSp1csgive me understandingH995
HVhv2msHSp1csso that I may learnH3925
Those who fear YouH3373
HAampcHSp2mswill be gladH8055
HCHVqi3mpwhen they see meH7200
HCI have hopedH3176
HVpp1csin Your word.H1697
HNcmsaand that You have afflicted meH6031
I beseech You,H4994
HVqj3msYour steadfast loveH2617
HRHVpcHSp1csaccording to Your promiseH565
HRHNcfscHSp2msto Your servant.H5650
Let Your tender merciesH7356
HNcmpcHSp2mscome to meH935
HVqi3mpHSp1csso that I may live,H2421
HNcfscHSp2msis my delight.H8191
Let the proudH2086
HNcmsathey have wronged me;H5791
HVqi1cson Your precepts.H6490
Let those who fear YouH3373
HRHSp1csand those who have knownH3045
Let my heartH3820
HAamsain Your statutes,H2706
HRI may notH3808
HVqp3fsfor Your salvation;H8668
HVpp1csin Your word.H1697
HVqp3cpfor Your word,H565
HTiwill You comfort me?"H5162
HCI have becomeH1961
HVqp1cslike a wineskinH4997
HRHNcmsain the smoke,H7008
HRHNcmsayet I do notH3808
HRHTiare the daysH3117
HNcmpcof Your servant?H5650
HTiwill You executeH6213
HNcmsaon those who persecute me?H7291
HTnact according to Your law.H8451
HNcfsathey persecute meH7291
They had almostH4592
Give me lifeH2421
HVpv2msHSp1csaccording to Your lovingkindness;H2617
HRHNcmscHSp2msso shall I keepH8104
HNcfscof Your mouth.H6310
HVNrmsain the heavens.H8064
HNcfscHSp2msis to allH1755
HCHNcmsaYou have establishedH3559
HNcbsaand it stands.H5975
HVqp3cpto this dayH3117
HTdHNcmsaaccording to Your ordinances,H4941
HTdHNcmsaare Your servants.H5650
HNcfscHSp2mshad been my delight,H8191
HDI should have perishedH6
HVqp1csin my affliction.H6040
I will neverH5769
HRHSp3mpYou have given me life.H2421
HCI have soughtH1875
HRHSp1csto destroy me,H6
HRHVpcHSp1csbut I will considerH995
I have seenH7200
HNcfsabut Your commandmentH4687
HVqp1csI Your law!H8451
HPp3fsis my meditationH7881
HNcfpcHSp2msmake me wiserH2449
HVpi3fsHSp1csthan my enemies,H341
I have more understandingH7919
HVri1csmore than the ancientsH2205
I have held backH3607
HRI might keepH8104
I have notH3808
HVqp1csfrom Your ordinances,H4941
HPp2mshave taught me.H3384
HVNp3cpare Your wordsH565
HNcfscHSp2msto my taste!H2441
HRHNcmscHSp1csYea, sweeter than honeyH1706
HRHNcmsato my mouth!H6310
Through Your preceptsH6490
HRHNcmpcHSp2msI get understanding;H995
HNcmscHSp2msis a lampH5216
HNcmsato my feetH7272
HRHNcfscHSp1csand a lightH216
HCHNcbsato my path.H5410
I have sworn,H7650
HVNp1csand I will performH6965
HCHVpw1csHShit, that I will keepH8104
I am afflictedH6031
HNpgive me lifeH2421
HVpv2msHSp1csaccording to Your word.H1697
HVqv2msI beseech You,H4994
HTethe freewill offeringsH5071
HNcfpcof my mouth,H6310
HNpand teach meH3925
HNcbscHSp1csis in my handH3709
HNcmsayet I do notH3808
HRHSp1csyet I do notH3808
HVqp1csfrom Your precepts.H6490
I have taken Your testimoniesH5715
HNcfpcHSp2msas an inheritanceH5157
HPp3mpare the rejoicingH8342
HNcmscof my heart.H3820
I have inclinedH5186
HRHNcmsaeven to the end.H6118
HVqp1csthose who are double-minded,H5588
HAampabut Your lawH8451
HCHNcfscHSp2msdo I love.H157
HPp2msare my hiding placeH5643
HNcmscHSp1csand my shield;H4043
HVpp1csin Your word.H1697
HVhrmpafor I will keepH5341
HNcfpcof my God.H430
HVqv2msHSp1csaccording to Your word,H565
HRHNcfscHSp2msthat I may live;H2421
HCHVqi1csand let me notH408
HVhj2msHSp1csof my hope.H7664
Hold me up,H5582
HVqv2msHSp1csand I shall be safe;H3467
HCHVNh1csand I will alwaysH8548
HCHVqi1csunto Your statutes.H2706
You have rejectedH5541
HNcmscthose who go astrayH7686
HVqrmpafrom Your statutes,H2706
HAampcof the earthH776
HVqp3msfor fear of You,H6343
HRHNcmscHSp2msand I am afraidH3372
HVqp1csof Your judgments.H4941
I have doneH6213
HTnto those who oppress me.H6231
HVqv2msfor Your servantH5650
HVqp3cpfor Your salvationH3444
HRHNcfscHSp2msand for the wordH565
HCHRHNcfscof Your righteousness.H6664
HNcmscHSp2msaccording to Your mercy,H2617
HRHNcmscHSp2msand teach meH3925
HPp1csam Your servant;H5650
HNcmscHSp2msgive me understandingH995
HVhv2msHSp1csthat I may knowH3045
It is timeH6256
HNcbsafor the LORDH3068
HRHVqcfor they have made voidH6565
HRHNcmsayea, above fine gold.H6337
HTmI esteem allH3605
HNcmscthings to be right,H3474
HVpp1csand I hateH8130
HNcmscof Your wordsH1697
HVhi3msit gives understandingH995
HVhrmsato the simple.H6612
HVqp1csfor Your commandments.H4687
HRHSp1csand be gracious unto me,H2603
HCHVqv2msHSp1csas You are known to doH4941
HRHNcmsafor those who loveH157
HNcfpcHSp1csby Your word,H565
HRHNcfscHSp2msand do notH408
HVqv2msHSp1csfrom the oppressionH6233
HNcmsaand I will keepH8104
Make Your faceH6440
HVhv2msupon Your servant,H5650
HRHNcmscHSp2msand teach meH3925
HRthey do notH3808
HNpand Your judgmentsH4941
You have commandedH6680
HNcfscHSp1cshas consumed meH6789
HVqsfsatherefore Your servantH5650
HCHVNrmsayet I do notH3808
HNcfscHSp2msis an everlastingH5769
HNcmsaand Your lawH8451
HCHNcfscHSp2msis the truth.H571
HCHNcmsahave taken hold upon me,H4672
HVqp3cpHSp1csyet Your commandmentsH4687
HNcfpcHSp2msare my delight.H8191
HNcmscof Your testimoniesH5715
HRHNcmsagive me understanding,H995
HVhv2msHSp1csand I shall live.H2421
HVqp1cswith my wholeH3605
HNpI will keepH5341
I cried to You;H7121
HVhv2msHSp1csand I shall keepH8104
I rose beforeH6923
HVpp1csthe dawning of the morningH5399
HRdHNcmsaand cried out for help;H7768
HVpp1csin Your word.H1697
HVpp3cpthe night watches,H821
HNcfpaso that I might meditateH7878
HRHVqcon Your word.H565
HNcmscHSp1csaccording to Your lovingkindness;H2617
HNpaccording to Your judgmentH4941
HRHNcmscHSp2msgive me life.H2421
They draw near,H7126
HVqp3cpthose who follow afterH7291
HNcfsathey are farH7368
HVqp3cpfrom Your law.H8451
Concerning Your testimonies,H5713
HRHNcfpcHSp2msI have knownH3045
HCYou have founded themH3245
HNcmscHSp1csand deliver me,H2502
HCI do notH3808
HNcbscHSp1csand deliver me;H1350
HCHVqv2msHSp1csaccording to Your wordH565
HRHNcfscHSp2msgive me life.H2421
HAamsafrom the wicked,H7563
HCthey do notH3808
HAampaare Your tender mercies,H7356
HNpaccording to Your judgmentsH4941
HRHNcmpcHSp2msgive me life.H2421
HAampaare my persecutorsH7291
HVqrmpcHSp1csand my enemies,H6862
HCHNcmpcHSp1csyet I do notH3808
HVqp1csfrom Your testimonies.H5715
HVqrmpaand was grievedH6962
HTrthey did notH3808
HNpaccording to Your lovingkindnessH2617
HRHNcmscHSp2msgive me life.H2421
HNcfsafrom the beginning,H7218
HNcmscone of Your righteousH6664
HNcmpahave persecuted meH7291
HVqp3cpHSp1cswithout a cause,H2600
HDbut my heartH3820
HNcmscHSp1csstands in aweH6342
HVqp3msof Your word.H1697
HNcfscHSp2msas one who findsH4672
HNcmsabut I loveH157
HRdHNcmsado I praise YouH1984
HNcmsahave those who loveH157
HNcfscHSp2msand there is noH369
HNpI have hopedH7663
HVpp1csfor Your salvation,H3444
HRHNcfscHSp2msand have doneH6213
HNcfpcHSp2msand I love themH157
I have keptH8104
HNcmpcHSp2msand Your testimonies,H5713
HNcbpcHSp1csare before You.H5048
Let my cryH7440
HNpgive me understandingH995
HVhv2msHSp1csaccording to Your word.H1697
Let my supplicationH8467
HVhv2msHSp1csaccording to Your word.H565
HCYou have taught meH3925
HVqi3fsof Your word,H565
HCI have chosenH977
I have longedH8373
HVqp1csfor Your salvation,H3444
HNpand Your lawH8451
HCHNcfscHSp2msis my delight.H8191
Let my soulH5315
HVqi3fsand it shall praise You;H1984
HCHVpj3fsHSp2msand let Your ordinancesH4941
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved