A Song of degrees.
1. In my distress I cried to the LORD and He answered me.
2. Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue.
3. What shall be given to you? Or what shall be done to you, O deceitful tongue?
4. Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of the broom tree!
5. Woe is me that I sojourn in Mesech; that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
6. My soul has long dwelt with him who hates peace.
7. I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war.
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved