A Song of degrees.
1. Out of the depths I have cried unto You, O LORD.
2. LORD, hearken unto my voice, and let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3. If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O LORD, who shall stand?
4. But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared.
6. My soul waits for the LORD more than those who watch for the morning; I say, more than those who watch for the morning.
7. Let Israel hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is mercy, and with Him is plentiful redemption.
8. And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
HVqv2msHShunto my voice,H6963
HRHNcmscHSp1csand let Your earsH241
HAafpato the voiceH6963
HRHNcmscof my supplications.H8469
HNcbscHSp1cswaits for the LORDH136
HRHNcmpcHSp1csmore than those who watchH8104
HRHVqrmpafor the morning;H1242
HRdHNcmsaI say, more than those who watchH8104
HVqrmpafor the morning.H1242
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved