A Song of degrees.
1. Out of the depths I have cried unto You, O LORD.
2. LORD, hearken unto my voice, and let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3. If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O LORD, who shall stand?
4. But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared.
6. My soul waits for the LORD more than those who watch for the morning; I say, more than those who watch for the morning.
7. Let Israel hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is mercy, and with Him is plentiful redemption.
8. And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved