1. O praise the LORD! Praise the LORD from the heavens; praise Him in the heights.
2. Praise Him, all His angels; praise Him, all His hosts.
3. Praise Him, sun and moon; praise Him, all you stars of light.
4. Praise Him, you heavens of heavens, and waters that are above the heavens.
5. Let them praise the name of the LORD, for He commanded and they were created.
6. He has also established them forever and ever; He has made a decree which shall not pass away.
7. Let praise be to the LORD from the earth, you sea monsters, and all the depths;
8. Fire and hail, snow and vapor, stormy winds fulfilling His word,
9. Mountains and all hills, fruitful trees and all cedars,
10. Beasts and all livestock, creeping things and flying birds,
11. Kings of the earth and all people, princes and all judges of the earth,
12. Both young men and maidens, old men and children;
13. Let them praise the name of the LORD, for His name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and the heavens.
14. And He has also lifted up a horn for His people, praise for all His saints, even of the children of Israel, a people near to Him. O praise the LORD!
Let them praiseH1984
HNcmscof the LORD,H3068
HNcbsaand the heavens.H8064
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved