A Song and Psalm for the sons of Korah.
1. Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised in the city of our God, in His holy mountain.
2. Beautiful in its loftiness, the joy of all the earth is Mount Zion on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
3. God in her palace has shown Himself to be a fortress,
4. For lo, the kings assembled themselves; they advanced together.
5. They saw and so they marveled; they were troubled, and hurried away.
6. Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, like a woman in labor.
7. You break the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.
8. As we have heard, so we have seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God. God will establish it forever. Selah.
9. We have thought of Your lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of Your temple.
10. As is Your name, O God, so is Your praise to the ends of the earth. Your right hand is full of righteousness.
11. Let Mount Zion rejoice! Let the daughters of Judah shout for joy because of Your judgments!
12. Walk around Zion, and go all around her; count her towers;
13. Consider her ramparts, go through her palaces, so that you may tell it to the coming generation,
14. For this God is our God forever and ever; He will guide us even unto death.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved