A Psalm of Asaph.
2. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shined forth.
3. Our God shall come, and He shall not keep silent; a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.
4. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, so that He may judge His people:
5. “Gather My saints unto Me, those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.”
6. And the heavens shall declare His righteousness, for God Himself is judge. Selah.
7. “Hear, My people, and I will speak, O Israel, and I will testify against you; I am God, even your God.
8. I will not reprove you for your sacrifices, or your burnt offerings which are continually before Me.
9. I will take no bull out of your house, nor he-goats out of your folds,
10. For every beast of the forest is Mine and the livestock upon a thousand hills.
11. I know all the birds of the mountains; and the wild beasts of the field are Mine.
12. If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world is Mine, and all the fullness of it.
13. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
14. Offer to God thanksgiving; and pay your vows to the Most High;
15. And call upon Me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver you, and you shall honor Me.”
16. But to the wicked God says, “What right have you to declare My statutes, and to take up My covenant in your mouth?
17. Yea, you hate to be taught, and you cast My words behind you.
18. When you saw a thief, then you were pleased to be with him, and you have taken part with adulterers.
19. You give your mouth to evil, and your tongue frames deceit.
20. You sit; you speak against your brother; you slander your own mother’s son.
21. These things you have done, and I have kept silence; you thought that I was like yourself, but I will rebuke you, and set them in order before your eyes.
22. Now consider this, you who forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
23. Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and he who sets his conduct aright, I will show him the salvation of God.”
HNcbsafrom the risingH4217
HRHNcmscof the sunH8121
HRits going down.H3996
HVqi3msand He shall notH408
HRHNcbpcHSp3msand it shall be veryH3966
HVNp3fsall around Him.H5439
HNcmscHSp1csand I will speak,H1696
HNpand I will testifyH5749
HNcmpaeven your God.H430
But to the wickedH7563
HNcmpcHSp1csand to take upH5375
HPdxcpthings you have done,H6213
HVqp2msand I have kept silence;H2790
HVpp2msthat I wasH1961
HRHSp2msbut I will rebuke you,H3198
HVhi1csHSp2msand set them in orderH6186
HCHVqh1csbefore your eyes.H5869
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved