A Psalm of Asaph.
1. The mighty God, God, the LORD, has spoken and called the earth from the rising of the sun to its going down.
2. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shined forth.
3. Our God shall come, and He shall not keep silent; a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.
4. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, so that He may judge His people:
5. “Gather My saints unto Me, those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.”
6. And the heavens shall declare His righteousness, for God Himself is judge. Selah.
7. “Hear, My people, and I will speak, O Israel, and I will testify against you; I am God, even your God.
8. I will not reprove you for your sacrifices, or your burnt offerings which are continually before Me.
9. I will take no bull out of your house, nor he-goats out of your folds,
10. For every beast of the forest is Mine and the livestock upon a thousand hills.
11. I know all the birds of the mountains; and the wild beasts of the field are Mine.
12. If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world is Mine, and all the fullness of it.
13. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
14. Offer to God thanksgiving; and pay your vows to the Most High;
15. And call upon Me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver you, and you shall honor Me.”
16. But to the wicked God says, “What right have you to declare My statutes, and to take up My covenant in your mouth?
17. Yea, you hate to be taught, and you cast My words behind you.
18. When you saw a thief, then you were pleased to be with him, and you have taken part with adulterers.
19. You give your mouth to evil, and your tongue frames deceit.
20. You sit; you speak against your brother; you slander your own mother’s son.
21. These things you have done, and I have kept silence; you thought that I was like yourself, but I will rebuke you, and set them in order before your eyes.
22. Now consider this, you who forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
23. Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and he who sets his conduct aright, I will show him the salvation of God.”
HNcbsafrom the risingH4217
HRHNcmscof the sunH8121
HRits going down.H3996
Out of Zion,H6726
HNcmpahas shined forth.H3313
HVqi3msand He shall notH408
HRHNcbpcHSp3msand it shall be veryH3966
HVNp3fsall around Him.H5439
He shall callH7121
HTdHNcbsaso that He may judgeH1777
HRHSp1csthose who have madeH3772
HRMe by sacrifice."H2077
And the heavensH8064
HNcmscHSp1csand I will speak,H1696
HNpand I will testifyH5749
HNcmpaeven your God.H430
I will notH3808
HNcmpcHSp2msor your burnt offeringsH5930
HCHNcfpcHSp2mswhich are continuallyH8548
I will takeH3947
HNcmsaout of your house,H1004
HNcmpaout of your folds,H4356
HNcfscHSp3msof the forestH3293
HRHSp1csand the livestockH929
HNcfpaupon a thousandH505
HNcmscof the mountains;H2022
HNcmpaand the wild beastsH2123
HCHNcmscof the fieldH7704
HCI were hungry,H7456
HVqi1csI would notH3808
HRHSp1csand all the fullness of it.H4393
Will I eatH398
HNcmpcHSp2msto the Most High;H5945
And call upon MeH7121
HCHVqv2msHSp1csin the dayH3117
HNcfsaand I will deliver you,H2502
HVpi1csHSp2msand you shall honor Me."H3513
But to the wickedH7563
HNcmpcHSp1csand to take upH5375
HVqp2msto be taught,H4148
HNcmsaand you castH7993
HNcmsathen you were pleasedH7521
HCHVqw2msto be with him,H5973
HRHSp3msand you have taken partH2506
HRHNcfsaand your tongueH3956
HVpi2msagainst your brother;H251
HNcmsayour own mother'sH517
HPdxcpthings you have done,H6213
HVqp2msand I have kept silence;H2790
HVpp2msthat I wasH1961
HRHSp2msbut I will rebuke you,H3198
HVhi1csHSp2msand set them in orderH6186
HCHVqh1csbefore your eyes.H5869
HPdxfsyou who forgetH7911
HCI tear you in pieces,H2963
HVqi1csand there be noneH369
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved