To the Chief Musician. “Concerning the silent dove—those far off.” Of David, a secret treasure— when the Philistines took him in Gath.
1. Be gracious unto me, O God, for man would swallow me up; fighting all the day, he oppresses me.
2. Those who lie in wait for me would trample me, for many are those who proudly fight against me.
3. When I am afraid, I will trust in You.
4. In God—I will praise His word—in God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
5. All day long they pervert my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil.
6. They stir up strife; they hide themselves; they watch my steps as they wait for my soul.
7. Because of iniquity cast them out. In Your anger cast down the people, O God.
8. You number my wanderings, O put my tears into Your bottle; are they not in Your book?
9. When I cry out to You, then my enemies will be turned back. This I know because God is for me.
10. In God—I will praise His word; in the LORD—I will praise His word.
11. In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
12. Your vows are upon me, O God; I will give thank offerings to You,
13. For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, so that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HNcfscthose far off."H7350
HRHNpa secret treasure—H4387
HNcmsawhen the PhilistinesH6430
HNcmsawould swallow me up;H7602
HTdHNcmsahe oppresses me.H3905
HRHNcmpaI will praiseH1984
HRHNcmpaI have put my trust;H982
HVqp1csI will notH3808
HRHNcmsaI cry outH7121
HVqi1csto You, thenH227
HVqrmpcHSp1cswill be turnedH7725
HNcmpais for me.Hl
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved