To the Chief Musician. “Do not destroy.” A secret treasure of David.
1. Do you indeed speak righteousness, O mighty lords? Do you judge uprightly, O sons of men?
2. Yea! In your heart you work wickedness; you weigh out the violence from your hands in the earth.
3. The wicked are estranged from the womb; they who speak lies go astray from birth.
4. Their venom is like the venom of a serpent; he stops his ear like the deaf adder,
5. Which will not listen to the charmer’s voice, though a skillful caster of spells.
6. O God, break their teeth in their mouth; shatter the fangs of the young lions, O LORD.
7. Let them melt away like waters which run off continually. When he aims his arrows, let them be as though they were cut off.
8. Let them be as a slug which is melting away; as a miscarriage of a woman, so they may never see the sun.
9. Before your pots can feel the thorns, He shall take them away as with a whirlwind— whether green or dry.
10. The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; he shall bathe his footsteps in the blood of the wicked,
11. So that a man shall say, “Truly, there is a reward for the righteous; truly, there is a God Who is judging in the earth.”
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HRdHVprmsa"Do not destroy."H516
HTnHVhi2msA secret treasureH4387
HNcmsaO mighty lords?H482
HNcmsaDo you judgeH8199
Let them melt awayH3988
HNcmpawhich run off continually.H1980
HRHSp3mpWhen he aimsH1869
HNcmscHSp3mslet them be asH3644
HRthough they were cut off.H4135
HNcmsahe shall batheH7364
HNcfpcHSp3msin the bloodH1818
HRHNcmscof the wicked,H7563
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved