TA Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.
1. O God, You are my God, earnestly I will seek You! My soul thirsts for You. My flesh longs for You, as in a dry and thirsty land where no water is,
2. To see Your power and Your glory— as I have seen You in the sanctuary.
3. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You.
4. Thus I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.
5. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips
6. When I remember You upon my bed and meditate on You in the night watches.
7. Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
8. My soul follows hard after You; Your right hand upholds me.
9. But those who seek my life to destroy it shall go into the depths of the earth.
10. They shall fall by the sword; they shall be a serving for jackals.
11. But the king shall rejoice in God; everyone who swears by Him shall glory, but the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved