To the Chief Musician. A Psalm and Song of David.
1. Praise waits for You, O God, in Zion; and to You shall the vow be performed.
2. O You Who hears prayer, unto You shall all flesh come.
3. Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, You shall forgive them.
4. Blessed is the one whom You choose and cause to come near You, that he may dwell in Your courts; we shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, even Your holy temple.
5. By awesome works in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation; You are the hope of all the ends of the earth and of those of the distant sea.
6. The mountains are established by Your strength; You are clothed with power,
7. You Who still the roaring of the sea, the noise of their waves, and the uproar of the peoples.
8. And the inhabitants of the furthermost places of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the beginning of the morning and the evening to rejoice.
9. You visit the earth and water it; You enrich it greatly; the river of God is full of water; You provide their grain, for in this way You have prepared it.
10. You water its ridges abundantly; You deepen its furrows; You make it soft with showers; You bless its growth.
11. You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drop fatness.
12. They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness; and the little hills gird themselves with joy.
13. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with grain; they shout for joy and sing.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved