To the Chief Musician. A Song. A Psalm.
1. Make a joyful noise to God, all the earth.
2. Sing forth the honor of His name; make His praise glorious.
3. Say to God, “How awesome are Your works! Through the greatness of Your power, Your enemies submit themselves in obedience to You.
4. All the earth shall worship You and shall sing praises to You; they shall sing praises to Your name.” Selah.
5. Come and see the works of God; He is awesome in His deeds toward the sons of men.
6. He turned the sea into dry land; they went through the river on foot; there we rejoiced in Him.
7. He rules by His power forever; His eyes keep watch upon the nations; let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
8. O bless our God, O peoples, and make the sound of His praise to be heard,
9. He Who keeps us in life and does not allow our feet to slide,
10. For You have tested us, O God. You have refined us as silver is refined.
11. You have brought us into the net. You have laid affliction upon our loins.
12. You have caused men to ride over our head. We have gone through fire and through water, but You have brought us out to a place of abundance.
13. I will come into Your house with burnt offerings; I will pay You my vows,
14. Which my lips have uttered and my mouth has spoken when I was in trouble.
15. I will offer to You burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the incense of rams; I will offer bulls with goats. Selah.
16. Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will declare what He has done for my soul.
17. I cried to Him with my mouth, and He was extolled with my tongue.
18. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear me;
19. Surely God has heard; He has attended to the voice of my prayer.
20. Blessed be God Who has not turned away my prayer, nor His steadfast love from me.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved