To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. A Song.
1. Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered; also let those who hate Him flee before Him.
2. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away; as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish in the presence of God.
3. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God. Yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4. Sing to God, sing praises to His name; extol Him who rides upon the clouds Whose name is the LORD, Whose name is JAHand rejoice before Him.
5. In His holy habitation God is the father of the fatherless and the judge of the widows.
6. God gives the lonely a home to dwell in; He brings out those who are bound with chains, but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
7. O God, when You marched before Your people, You marched through the wilderness. Selah,
8. The earth shook, indeed the heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God; Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
9. You, O God, sent a plentiful rain by which You confirmed Your inheritance when it was weary.
10. Your congregation has dwelt in it; You, O God, in Your goodness have provided for the poor.
11. The LORD gave the word; great was the company of those that proclaimed it:
12. “Kings of armies fled away; and she who remained at home divided the plunder.
13. When you lie among the sheepfolds, the wings of a dove are covered with silver, and its pinions with the shimmer of gold.”
14. When the Almighty scattered kings in it, You caused snow to fall in Zalmon.
15. The mountain of Bashan is God’s mountain; a mountain of peaks is the mountain of Bashan.
16. Why do you gaze in envy, O mountain range, at the mountain God has chosen for His resting place? Yea, the LORD will dwell in it forever.
17. The chariots of God are myriads, thousands upon thousands; the LORD is among them, in Sinai, in the holy place.
18. You have ascended on high; You have led captivity captive; You have received gifts among men, yea, among the rebellious also, that You might dwell among them, O LORD God.
19. Blessed is the LORD; He daily bears our burdens, the God of our salvation. Selah.
20. Our God is the God of salvation; for unto the sovereign Lord belong the issues of death.
21. Yea, God shall crush the head of His enemies, and the hairy crown of him who walks on still in his trespasses.
22. The LORD said, “I will bring again from Bashan; I will bring back My people from the depths of the sea;
23. So that your foot may wade through the blood, and the tongues of your dogs share in it from your enemies.”
24. They have seen Your goings, O God, the goings of my God, my King, into the sanctuary.
25. The singers went in front; then the musicians came last; in between them were the maidens playing the timbrels.
26. O bless God in the congregations, even the Lord, You Who are from the fountain of Israel.
27. There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the leaders of Judah and their multitude, the leaders of Zebulun, and the leaders of Naphtali.
28. Your God has commanded your strength; O God, be strong in that which You have worked out for us,
29. Out of Your temple in Jerusalem, where kings shall bring presents to You.
30. Rebuke the wild beasts of the reeds, the multitude of bulls, the calves of the people, trampling underfoot the pieces of silver. He scatters the people who delight in war.
31. Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall stretch out her hands unto God.
32. Sing unto God, you kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the LORD. Selah.
33. To Him Who rides upon the heaven of heavens which are of old; lo, He sends out His voice, a mighty voice.
34 Ascribe power to God: His majesty is over Israel, and His strength is in the clouds.
35. O God, You are awesome from Your holy sanctuary; the God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to the people. Blessed be God.
To the Chief Musician.H5329
HVqi3mslet His enemiesH341
HVqi3mpalso let those who hate HimH8130
HNcmsais driven away,H5086
HRHVNcso drive them away;H5086
HNcbsaso let the wickedH7563
HVqi3mpin the presenceH6440
HVpv2mpto His name;H8034
HVqv2mpHim who ridesH7392
HRdHVqrmsaupon the cloudsH6160
HNcmscHSp3msis the LORD,H3050
HAampaa home to dwell in;H1004
HNcmsaHSdHe brings outH3318
HVhrmsathose who are boundH615
HVqp3cpin a dry land.H6707
HNcmpaalso dropped rainH5197
HVqp3cpat the presenceH6440
HPdxmswas moved at the presenceH6440
HNcfdcof a doveH3123
HRdHNcmsaand its pinionsH84
HCHNcfpcHSp3fswith the shimmerH3422
HRHTido you gaze in envy,H7520
HNcmpaat the mountainH2022
HVqp3msfor His resting place?H3427
HVqi3msin it forever.H5331
HNcmpaare myriads, thousandsH7239
HNcmpcHSp1csis among them,Hb
HNpin the holy place.H6944
You have ascendedH5927
HTdHNcmsaYou have led captivityH7628
HVqp2msYou have receivedH3947
HCHDamong the rebelliousH5637
HVqrmpaalso, that You might dwellH7931
HRHVqcamong them, O LORDH3050
HNcmscof His enemies,H341
HVqrmpcHSp3msand the hairyH8181
HNcmscof him who walks on stillH1980
HVtrmsain his trespasses.H817
HNcfscHSp2msmay wade throughH4272
HRHNcmsaand the tonguesH3956
HNcbscof your dogsH3611
HNcmpcHSp2msshare in it fromH4480
HNpwith their ruler,H7287
HNpand their multitude,H7277
HNpand the leadersH8269
HVqv2msthe wild beastsH2416
HNcfscof the reeds,H7070
HRHNcmpcof the people,H5971
To Him Who ridesH7392
HRdHVqrmsaupon the heavenH8064
HNcmpcwhich are of old;H6924
HTmHe sends outH5414
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved