1. In You, O LORD, have I taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.
2. Deliver me in Your righteousness and cause me to escape; incline Your ear unto me, and save me.
3. Be my strong Rock of refuge to which I may always go; You have commanded to save me; for You are my Rock and my Fortress.
4. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and ruthless man,
5. For You are my hope, O Lord GOD, my trust from my youth.
6. By You I have been upheld from the womb; You are He who took me out of my mother’s belly; my praise always shall be of You.
7. I am like a wonder to many, but You are my strong refuge.
8. Let my mouth be filled with Your praise, with Your glory all the day.
9. Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength fails,
10. For my enemies speak against me; and those who watch for my soul plot together,
11. Saying, “God has forsaken him; pursue and take him, for there is none to deliver him.”
12. O God, be not far from me; O my God, make haste to help me.
13. Let them be ashamed; let those who are enemies of my soul be consumed; let them be covered with reproach and dishonor, those who seek my hurt.
14. But I will hope without ceasing, and I will praise You more and more.
15. My mouth shall show forth Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day, for I do not know how many they are.
16. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; I will speak of Your righteousness, even of Yours alone.
17. O God, You have taught me from my youth; and until now I have declared Your wonderful works.
18. But now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me until I have declared Your strength to this generation, and Your power to everyone who is to come.
19. And Your righteousness, O God, is very high, You Who have done great things. O God, who is like You?
20. You Who have shown me many and sore troubles—You will revive me again; You will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
21. You will increase my greatness and surround and comfort me on every side.
22. I will also praise You with the harp for Your truth, O my God; I will sing praises unto you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
23. My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, and my life, which You have redeemed.
24. My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long, for those who seek my hurt are confounded; they are brought to shame.
HVhi2msHSp1csin Your righteousnessH6666
HRHNcfscHSp2msand cause me to escape;H6403
HRHSp1csand save me.H3467
HNcbsato which I may alwaysH8548
HRHVqcYou have commandedH6680
HVpp2msto save me;H3467
HPp2msare my RockH5553
HNcmscHSp1csand my Fortress.H4686
HRHSp2msI have been upheldH5564
HVNp1csfrom the womb;H990
HPp2msare He who took me outH1491
HVqrmscHSp1csof my mother'sH517
HNcmsashall be of You.Hb
Let them be ashamed;H954
HVqi3mplet those who are enemiesH7853
HVqrmpcof my soulH5315
HVqi3mplet them be coveredH5844
HCHNcfsathose who seekH1245
HNcmscHSp1csshall show forthH5608
HNcfscHSp2msand Your salvationH8668
HCI do notH3808
But now alsoH1571
HRI am oldH2209
HRI have declaredH5046
HNcbscHSp2msto this generation,H1755
HRHNcmsaand Your powerH1369
HRHNcmscwho is to come.H935
And Your righteousness,H6666
HRis very high,H4791
HTiis like You?H3644
HTrhave shown meH7200
HNcfpaYou will revive meH2421
HVqi2msYou will bring me upH5927
HVqi2msfrom the depthsH8415
HCHRHNcbpcof the earth.H776
HVhi1csHSp2mswith the harpH3627
HNcmsafor Your truth,H571
HNcfscHSp2msO my God;H430
HNcmpcHSp1csI will sing praisesH2167
HRHSp2mswith the lyre,H3658
HRHNcmsaO Holy OneH6918
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved