A Psalm of Solomon.
1. Give the king Your judgments, O God, and Your righteousness to the king’s son;
2. That he may judge Your people in righteousness and Your poor with justice.
3. The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness.
4. He shall judge the poor of the people; He shall save the children of the needy and shall crush in pieces the oppressor.
5. They shall fear You as long as the sun and moon endure throughout all generations.
6. He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass, like showers that water the earth.
7. In His days the righteous shall flourish and abundance of peace until the moon be no more.
8. He shall also have the rule from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
9. Those who dwell in the wilderness shall bow before Him, and His enemies shall lick the dust.
10. The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents; the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.
11. Yea, all kings shall prostrate themselves before Him; all nations shall serve Him,
12. For He shall deliver the needy when he cries, and the poor with the one who has no helper.
13. He shall have compassion upon the weak and needy, and shall save the lives of the needy.
14. He shall redeem their life from oppression and violence; and their blood shall be precious in His sight.
15. And he shall live, and to him shall be given the gold of Sheba, and they may pray continually for him; also daily he shall be praised.
16. May there be an abundance of grain in the earth upon the top of the mountains; may its fruit wave like Lebanon, and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
17. His name shall endure forever; His name shall be continued as long as the sun; and men shall be blessed in Him; all nations shall call Him blessed.
18. Blessed is the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who alone does wondrous things.
19. And blessed be His glorious name forever; and all the earth is filled with His glory! Amen and Amen.
20. The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.
He shall judgeH8199
HAampcof the people;H5971
HNcmsaHe shall saveH3467
HRHNcmpcof the needyH34
HAamsaand shall crush in piecesH1792
HNpand of the islesH339
He shall redeemH1350
HCHRHNcmsaand their bloodH1818
HNcmscHSp3mpshall be preciousH3365
HCHVqi3msin His sight.H5869
And he shall live,H2421
HCHVqj3msand to himHl
HRHSp3msshall be givenH5414
HNpand they may prayH6419
HTdHNcmsahe shall be praised.H1288
May there beH1961
HNcmsain the earthH776
HRdHNcbsaupon the topH7218
HRHNcmscof the mountains;H2022
HNcmpamay its fruitH6529
HRdHNpand they of the cityH5892
HRHNcmscof the earth.H776
HNcmscHSp3msshall be continuedH5125
HVhj3msas long asH6440
HNcbsaand men shall be blessedH1288
HNcmpashall call Him blessed.H833
HCHVqsmsabe His gloriousH3519
HCHVNi3mswith His glory!H3519
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved