A Psalm of Asaph.
1. God stands in the congregation of the mighty; He judges among the gods.
2. How long will you judge unjustly and respect the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3. Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4. Deliver the poor and needy; save them out of the hand of the wicked.
5. They do not know, neither do they understand; they walk on in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken out of course.
6. I have said, “You are gods; and all of you are sons of the Most High.
7. But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.”
8. Arise, O God, judge the earth, for You shall inherit all nations.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved