To the Chief Musician. On Gittith. A Psalm for the sons of Korah.
1. How lovely are Your tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
2. My soul longs, yea, even faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
3. Yea, even the sparrow has found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself where she may lay her young, even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
4. Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; they will still be praising You. Selah.
5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in You; Your ways are in their hearts;
6. Who passing through the valley of weeping make it a place of springs; yea, the early rain also clothes it with blessings.
7. They go from strength to strength, every one of them appearing in Zion before God.
8. O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
9. Behold, O God, our shield, and look upon the face of Your anointed,
10. For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness,
11. For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
12. O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved