To the Chief Musician. A Psalm for the sons of Korah.
1. O LORD, You have shown favor to Your land; You have brought back Jacob from exile.
2. You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sins. Selah.
3. You have taken away all Your wrath; You have turned from the fierceness of Your anger.
4. Restore us, O God of our salvation, and cause Your anger toward us to cease.
5. Will You be angry with us forever? Will You draw out Your anger to all generations?
6. Will You not give us life again, so that Your people may rejoice in You?
7. Show us Your mercy, O LORD, and grant us Your salvation.
8. I will hear what God the LORD will speak; for He will speak peace to His people, and to His saints, but let them not turn again to folly.
9. Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, so that glory may dwell in our land.
10. Mercy and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
11. Truth shall spring out of the earth, and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12. Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good, and our land shall yield its increase.
13. Righteousness shall go before Him and shall set us in the way of His steps.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved