A Prayer of David.
1. Bow down Your ear, O LORD, answer me, for I am poor and needy.
2. Preserve my soul, for I am holy; O You my God, save Your servant who trusts in You.
3. Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I cry unto You all day long.
4. Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for to You, O LORD, do I lift up my soul,
5. For You, LORD, are good and ready to forgive, and rich in mercy to all those who call upon You.
6. Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer, and attend to the voice of my supplications.
7. In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, for You will answer me.
8. Among the gods there is none like You, O LORD; neither are there any works like Your works.
9. All nations whom You have made shall come and worship before You, O LORD, and shall glorify Your name,
10. For You are great and do wonderful things; You alone are God.
11. Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear Your name.
12. I will praise You, O LORD my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify Your name forevermore,
13. For great is Your mercy toward me; and You have delivered my soul from the depths of the grave.
14. O God, the proud have risen against me, and the company of violent men have sought after my life, and have not set You before them.
15. But You, O LORD, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and truth.
16. Oh, turn to me, and have mercy upon me; give Your strength to Your servant and save the son of Your handmaid.
17. Show me a token for good, so that they who hate me may see and be ashamed because You, LORD, have helped me and comforted me.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved