2. And I saw a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having the lyres of God.
3. And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and awesome are Your works, Lord God Almighty; righteous and true are Your ways, King of the saints.
4. Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You only are holy; and all the nations shall come and worship before You, for Your judgements have been revealed.”
5. And after these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.
6. And the seven angels who had the seven last plagues came out of the temple; they were clothed in linen, pure and bright, and girded about the chest with golden breastplates.
7. And one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the wrath of God, Who lives into the ages of eternity.
8. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from His power; and no one was able to enter inside the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved