1. Then I heard a loud voice from the temple say to the seven angels, “Go and pour out the vials of the wrath of God onto the earth.”
2. And the first angel went and poured out his vial onto the earth; and an evil and grievous sore fell upon the men who had the mark of the beast, and upon those who were worshiping his image.
3. And the second angel went and poured out his vial into the sea; and it became blood, like that of a dead man; and every living soul in the sea died.
4. And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers, and into the fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5. Then I heard the angel of the waters say, “You are righteous, O Lord, Who are, and Who was, even the Holy One, in that You have executed this judgement.
6. For they have poured out the blood of saints and of prophets, and You have given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.”
7. And I heard another voice from the altar say, “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments.”
8. And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given to it to scorch men with fire.
9. Then men were scorched with great heat; and they blasphemed the name of God, Who has authority over these plagues, and did not repent to give Him glory.
10. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain,
11. And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; yet they did not repent of their works.
12. And the sixth angel poured out his vial into the great river Euphrates; and its waters were dried up, so that the way of the kings from the rising of the sun might be prepared.
13. Then I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet;
14. For they are spirits of demons working miracles, going forth to the kings of the earth, even of the whole world, to gather them together to the battle of that great day of the Almighty God.
15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is the one who is watching and is keeping his garments, so that he may not walk naked and they may not see his shame.
16. And he gathered them together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
17. Then the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “IT IS FINISHED.”
18. And there were voices and thunders and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were on the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19. And the great city was divided into three parts; and the cities of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered before God to give her the cup of the wine of the fury of His wrath.
20. And every island disappeared, and no mountains were found;
21. And great hail, each stone the weight of a talent, fell down from heaven upon men; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, for the plague was exceedingly great.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved