1. Then he showed me a pure river of the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2. And in the middle of the street, and on this side and that side of the river, was the tree of life, producing twelve manner of fruits, each month yielding its fruit; and the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
3. And there shall be no more curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him,
4. And they shall see His face; and His name is in their foreheads.
5. And there shall be no night there; for they have no need of a lamp or the light of the sun, because the Lord God enlightens them; and they shall reign into the ages of eternity.
6. And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true; and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things that must shortly come to pass.
7. Behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”
8. Now I, John, was the one who saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who was showing me these things.
9. But he said to me, “See that you do not do this! For I am a fellow servant of yours, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”
10. And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book because the time is near.
11. Let the one who is unrighteous be unrighteous still; and let the one who is filthy be filthy still; and let the one who is righteous be righteous still; and let the one who is holy be holy still.
13. I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.
15. But excluded are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and everyone who loves and devises a lie.
16. I, Jesus, sent My angel to testify these things to you in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.”
17. And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who thirsts come; and let the one who desires partake of the water of life freely.
19. And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the book of life, and from the holy city, and from the things that are written in this book.
20. He Who testifies these things says, “Surely, I am coming quickly.” Amen (see explanation). Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
21. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved