1. After these things I looked, and behold, a door opened in heaven; and the first voice that I heard was as if a trumpet were speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you the things that must take place after these things.”
2. And immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was set in heaven, and One was sitting on the throne.
3. And He Who was sitting was in appearance like a jasper stone and a sardius stone; and a rainbow was around the throne, like an emerald in its appearance.
4. And around the throne were twenty-four thrones; and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white garments; and they had on their heads golden crowns.
6. And before the throne was a sea of glass, like crystal. And around the throne and over the throne were four living creatures, full of eyes before and behind;
7. And the first living creature was like a lion, and the second living creature was like a bull, and the third living creature had the face of a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle.
8. And each of the four living creatures had six wings respectively; and around and within they were full of eyes; and day and night they cease not saying, “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was, and Who is, and Who is to come.”
9. And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanksgiving to Him Who sits on the throne, Who lives into the ages of eternity,
10. The twenty-four elders fall down before Him Who sits on the throne; and they worship Him Who lives into the ages of eternity, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11. “Worthy are You, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power because You did create all things, and for Your will they were created and exist.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved