1. And in the right hand of Him Who sits on the throne I saw a book, written within and on the back, which had been sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the book and to loose its seals?”
3. But no one in heaven, or on the earth, or under the earth was able to open the book, or to look inside it.
4. And I was weeping greatly because no one was found worthy to open and to read the book, or to look into it.
5. Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion Who is of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome to open the book, and to loose its seven seals.”
6. Then I saw, and behold, before the throne and the four living creatures, and before the elders, was standing a Lamb as having been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God that are sent into all the earth;
7. And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him Who sits on the throne.
8. And when He took the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having harps and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
9. And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book, and to open its seals because You were slain, and did redeem us to God by Your own blood, out of every tribe and language and people and nation,
11. And I saw and I heard the voices of many angels around the throne, and the voices of the living creatures and the elders, and thousands of thousands,
12. Saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb Who was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory and blessing.”
13. And every creature that is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and those that are on the sea, and all the things in them, I heard saying, “To Him Who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing, and honor, and glory, and sovereignty into the ages of eternity.”
14. And the four living creatures said, “Amen.” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him Who lives into the ages of eternity.
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved