2. Through Whom we also have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we ourselves boast in the hope of the glory of God.
3. And not only this, but we also boast in tribulations, realizing that tribulation brings forth endurance,
4. And endurance brings forth character, and character brings forth hope.
11. And not only this, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom we have now received the reconciliation.
12. Therefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and by means of sin came death; and in this way, death passed into all mankind; and it is for this reason that all have sinned.
14. Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam until Moses, even upon those who had not sinned in the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the One Who was to come.
15. But should not the free gift be even as the offense was? For if by the transgression of the one man many died, how much more did the grace of God, and the gift of grace, which is by the One Man, Jesus Christ, abound unto many?
16. And should not the free gift be like that which came by the one who had sinned? For on the one hand, judgment was by one unto condemnation; but on the other hand, the free gift is by one to the justification of many offenses.
18. So then, even as by the one transgression condemnation came unto all men, in the same way also, by the one act of righteousness shall justification of life come unto all men.
19. For even as by the disobedience of the one man many were made sinners, in the same way also, by the obedience of the one Man shall many be made righteous.
21. So that even as sin has reigned unto death, so also might the grace of God reign through righteousness unto eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved