1. Behold, you are beautiful, My love. Behold, you are beautiful; your eyes are like doves’ from behind your veil; your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Mount Gilead.
2. Your teeth are like a flock of shorn sheep, which came up from the washing; they all are paired and not one is missing among them.
3. Your lips are like a cord of scarlet, and your mouth is lovely; your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate behind your veil.
4. Your neck is like the tower of David built with turrets, on which there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.
5. Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle, feeding among the lilies.
6. Until the day breaks, and the shadows flee away, I will go to the mountain of myrrh and to the hill of frankincense.
7. You are all fair, My love; no blemish is in you.
8. Come with Me from Lebanon, My bride; with Me from Lebanon. Look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions’ dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
9. You ravished My heart, My dearly beloved My sister” is a term of extreme endearment throughout., My bride, you ravished My heart with one look of your eyes, with one chain of your necklace.
10. How fair is your love, My dearly beloved, My bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the smell of your ointments than all manner of spices!
11. Your lips, My bride, drop sweetness like the honeycomb; honey and milk are under your tongue; and the scent of your garments is like the scent of Lebanon.
12. An enclosed garden is My dearly beloved, My bride; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
13. Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; with henna and spikenard,
14. Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense, myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices;
15. You are a fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and flowing streams from Lebanon.
16 Awake, O north wind; and come, south wind; blow upon my garden, so that the spices of it may flow out. Let my Beloved come into His garden and eat His pleasant fruits.
HNcmscHSp2fsislike a flockH5739
HNcbdcHSp2fsarelike a flockH5739
HTdHVqsfpasheep, which came upH5927
HVhrfpaand not oneH369
HNcfpcHSp2fsarelike a cordH2339
HTdHNcmsaand your mouthH4057
HRHNcfscof a pomegranateH7416
HNcmscHSp2fsislike the towerH4026
HNcmpcof mighty men.H1368
HTrHVqi3msand the shadowsH6752
HCHVqq3cpI will goH3212
HVqi2fsfrom the topH7218
HNpfrom the topH7218
HCHNpfrom the lions'H738
HRHNcbpcfrom the mountainsH2042
HRHNcmpcof the leopards.H5246
You ravished My heart,H3823
HVpp2fsHSp1csMy dearly beloved,H269
HNcfsayou ravished My heartH3823
HRHAcfsalookof your eyes,H5869
HNcmsaof your necklace.H6677
HVqp3cpis your love,H1730
HRHNcmsaand the smellH7381
HCHNcmscof your ointmentsH8081
HRHNcmscmanner of spices!H1314
HVqi3fpsweetness like the honeycomb;H5317
HNcbscHSp2fsand the scentH7381
HCHNcmscof your garmentsH8008
HNcfpcHSp2fsislike the scentH7381
HNcfsawind; and come,H935
HVhv2fsupon my garden,H1588
HNcbscHSp1csso that the spices of itH1314
HNcmpcHSp3msmay flow out.H5140
HVqj3mpLet my BelovedH1730
HVqj3msinto His gardenH1588
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved