2. “For I will gather all nations to battle against Jerusalem; and the city shall be taken, and the houses plundered, and the women raped. And half of the city shall go into exile, and the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”
3. And the LORD shall go out and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.
4. And His feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall split in two, from the east and to the west, and make a very great valley. And half of the mountain shall move toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5. “And you shall flee to the valley of My mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah.” And the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with You.
6. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark.
7. And it will be one day which shall be known to the LORD, neither day nor night; but it shall come to pass that at evening time it shall be light.
8. And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them shall go toward the eastern sea, and half of them toward the western sea. In summer and in winter it shall be.
9. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth; in that day there shall be one LORD, and His name shall be one.
10. All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem. And it shall be raised up and remain in its place, from Benjamin’s Gate to the place of the First Gate; to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananeel to the king’s winepresses.
11. And they shall dwell in it, and there shall never again be any more utter destruction, but Jerusalem shall dwell safely.
12. And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will smite all the people who have fought against Jerusalem. Their flesh shall consume away while they stand on their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their sockets. And their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13. And it shall be in that day that a great panic from the LORD shall be among them. And they shall each one lay hold of his neighbor, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbor.
14. And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the nations all around shall be gathered—gold, and silver, and clothing in great abundance.
15. And likewise shall be the plague of the horse, the mule, the camel, and the donkey, and of all the beasts which shall be in these camps—it shall be as this plague.
16. And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came up against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
17. And it shall be, whoever will not come up from all the families of the earth to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18. And if the family of Egypt that has no rain, does not come up to present themselves, this shall be the plague with which the LORD shall strike the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
19. This shall be Egypt’s punishment, and the punishment of all the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
20. In that day there shall be on the bells of the horses, “HOLINESS TO THE LORD.” And the pots in the LORD’S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21. Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness to the LORD of hosts. And all those who sacrifice shall come and take of them, and boil in them. And in that day there shall no longer be merchants in the house of the LORD of hosts.
"For I will gatherH622
HNpand the cityH5892
HTdHNcfsashall be taken,H3920
HCHVNq3fsand the housesH1004
HCHVNq3cpand the womenH802
HNcmscof the cityH5892
HRdHNcfsaand the restH3499
HCHNcmscof the peopleH5971
HTnbe cut offH3772
And the LORDH3068
HNpshall go outH3318
HVNcHSp3msin the dayH3117
And His feetH7272
HNpon the east,H6924
HRHNcmsaand the MountH2022
HRHNcmscHSp3msfrom the eastH4217
HNcmsaHSdand to the west,H3220
HCHNcmsaHSdand make a veryH3966
HNcmscof the mountainH2022
HCHVqq3mstoward the north,H6828
HNcfsaHSdand half of itH2677
HCHNcmscHSp3mstoward the south.H5045
"And you shall fleeH5127
HCHVqq2mpto the valleyH1516
HNcbscof My mountains;H2022
HNcbscof the mountainsH2022
HNpAnd you shall fleeH5127
HTdHNcmsain the daysH3117
HNpAnd the LORDH3068
And it will beH1961
HNcmsawhich shall be knownH3045
HPp3msto the LORD,H3068
HNcmsabut it shall come to passH1961
HVqi3msthat at eveningH6153
HRHNcbscit shall beH1961
And it shall beH1961
HNcmpashall go outH3318
HNcmscHSp3mpof them shall go towardH413
HCHNcmscHSp3mpof them towardH413
HRdHNcmsaand in winterH2779
HCHRdHNcmsait shall be.H1961
And the LORDH3068
HTdHNcbsain that dayH3117
HNpand His nameH8034
HCHNcmscHSp3msshall be one.H259
HTdHNcbsashall be turnedH5437
HVqi3msas a plainH6160
HNpAnd it shall be raised upH7213
HCHVqq3fsin its place,H8478
HNcmscof the FirstH7223
HNcmscand from the TowerH4026
And they shall dwellH3427
HCHVqq3cpin it, and thereHb
HVqi3msany more utter destruction,H2764
HNcmscHSp3msshall consume awayH4743
HNcfdcHSp3msand their eyesH5869
HCHNcbdcHSp3msshall consume awayH4743
HVNi3fpin their sockets.H2356
HRHNcmpcHSp3fpAnd their tongueH3956
HCHNcbscHSp3msshall consume awayH4743
HVNi3fsin their mouth.H6310
And it shall beH1961
HNcfscfrom the LORDH3068
HRHSp3mpAnd they shall each oneH376
HNcbscof his neighbor,H7453
HNcmscHSp3msand his handH3027
HNcbscHSp3msshall rise upH5927
HNcbscof his neighbor.H7453
HRHNpand the wealthH2428
HNcbsashall be gathered—H622
HNcfscof the horse,H5483
HTdHNcmsaand the donkey,H2543
HCHTdHNcbsaand of allH3605
HRdHNcbpait shall beas thisH2063
And it shall come to passH1961
HNcmscwho is leftH3498
HTdHNcmpawhich came upH935
HNpshall even go upH5927
HNcbpaand to keepH2287
And it shall be,H1961
HRHRall the familiesH4940
HNcfpcof the earthH776
HNcbpaeven upon themH5921
HNpthat has noH3808
HVqrfsathemselves, this shall beH1961
HNcfscand the punishmentH2403
HRdHNcmsathere shall beH1961
HNcfpcof the horses,H5483
HNcmsaTO THE LORD."H3068
HRHNpAnd the potsH5518
HTdHNcbpain the LORD'SH3068
HVqi3mslike the bowlsH4219
HRHNpand in JudahH3063
HNcmsato the LORDH3068
HNcmscthose who sacrificeH2076
HRHSp3mpAnd in thatH1931
HRdHNcmsathere shall noH3808
HNgmsain the houseH1004
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved