1. I lifted up my eyes again and looked, and behold! A man with a measuring line in his hand.
2. Then I said, “Where are you going?” And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its breadth and what is its length.”
3. And behold, the angel who talked with me went out, and another angel went out to meet him.
4. And he said to him, “Run, speak to this young man, saying, ‘Jerusalem shall be inhabited, as towns without walls for the multitude of men and livestock in her midst.
5. And I,’ says the LORD, ‘will be to her a wall of fire all around, and will be the glory in her midst.’ ”
6. “Ho! Ho! Flee then from the land of the north,” says the LORD, “for I have scattered you as the four winds of the heavens,” says the LORD.
7. “Ho! O Zion, escape, you who live with the daughter of Babylon.”
8. For thus says the LORD of hosts; “After His glory, He sent me unto the nations who plundered you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye,
9. For behold, I will shake My hand over them, and they shall be a prize for their servants. And you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me.
10. Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for lo, I come, and I will dwell in your midst,” says the LORD.
11. “And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be My people; and I will dwell in your midst, and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.
12. And the LORD shall possess Judah, His portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.
13. Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD; for He has risen out of His holy dwelling place.”
Then I said,H559
HVqrmsaAnd he saidH559
HCHRHTiis its length."H753
And he saidH559
HNpshall be inhabited,H3427
HVqi3fsastowns without wallsH6519
HNcfpafor the multitudeH7230
HCHNcfsain her midst.H8432
HNcbsaand will beH1961
HCHRHNcbsain her midst.'”H8432
HCHVqv2mpthen from the landH776
HRHNcbscof the north,"H6828
HCI have scatteredH6566
HToHSp2mpas the fourH702
HNcbpcof the heavens,"H8064
HNcbsaHe sent meH7971
HChe who touchesH5060
HRHNcfscof His eye,H5869
HTmHSp1csI will shakeH5130
HRHSp3mpand they shall beH1961
HNcmsafor their servants.H5650
HRHNcmpcHSp3mpAnd you shall knowH3045
HNcbpahas sent me.H7971
HVqrmsaand I will dwellH7931
HCHVqq1csin your midst,"H8432
HNcmpashall be joinedH3867
HRdHNcmsaand shall beH1961
HRHNcmsaand I will dwellH7931
HCHVqq1csin your midst,H8432
HRHNcmscHSp2fsand you shall knowH3045
HNcbpahas sent meH7971
And the LORDH3068
HNcfscand shall chooseH977
Copyright © 2024 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved