1. And I turned and lifted up my eyes and looked. And behold! Four chariots were coming from between two mountains. And the mountains were mountains of bronze.
2. The first chariot had red horses; and the second chariot had black horses;
3. And in the third chariot had white horses; and in the fourth chariot had dappled horses and strong ones.
4. And I answered and said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?”
5. And the angel answered and said to me, “These are the four spirits of the heavens who go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.
6. The black horses in it go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the dappled go forth to a south country.”
7. And the strong ones went forth and were anxious to go, so that they might walk to and fro through the earth. And he said, “Go! Walk to and fro through the earth.” So they walked to and fro through the earth.
8. And He cried to me and spoke to me, saying, “Behold, these who go toward the north country have caused My Spirit to rest in the north country.”
9. And the Word of the LORD came to me saying,
10. “Take from Heldai, Tobijah, and Jedaiah, from the exiles who have come from Babylon; and in that same day you go and enter the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah.
11. And take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them on the head of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest.
12. And speak to him, saying, ‘Thus speaks the LORD of hosts, saying, “Behold the Man whose name is The BRANCH! And He shall grow up out of His place, and He shall build the temple of the LORD.
13. Even He shall build the temple of the LORD; and He shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon His throne. And He shall be a priest upon His throne; and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.” ‘
14. And the crowns shall be for a memorial in the temple of the LORD to Helem and to Tobijah and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah.
15. And the ones who are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD.” And you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you. And this shall come to pass, if you will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.
And I turnedH7725
HCHVqw1csand lifted upH5375
HTdHNcmpaAnd the mountainsH2022
And in the thirdH7992
HNcmpaand in the fourthH7243
HNcmpaand strong ones.H554
And the angelH4397
HNcbpcof the heavensH8064
HTdHNcmpawho go forthH3318
HNcbscand the whiteH3836
HRHSp3mpand the dappledH1261
And the strongH554
HVqp3cpand were anxiousH1245
HRHVqcso that they might walk to and froH1980
HRHVtcthrough the earth.H776
HRdHNcbsaAnd he said,H559
HVqv2mpWalk to and froH1980
HVtv2mpthrough the earth."H776
HRdHNcbsaSo they walked to and froH1980
HCHVtw3fpthrough the earth.H776
And He criedH2199
HVqv2msthese who goH3318
HTohave caused My SpiritH7307
HVhp3cpin the northH776
HNpfrom the exilesH1473
HPp2msand in that sameH1931
HCHVqp2msand enter the houseH1004
HCHVqq2msthem on the headH7218
HNcmsaAnd He shall grow up outH6779
HVqi3msof His place,H8478
HCHRHRHSp3msand He shall buildH1129
HNcmscof the LORD.H3068
HNcmscof the LORD;H3068
HNcmsaand shall sitH3427
HNcmscHSp3msAnd He shall beH1961
HNcmscHSp3msand the counselH6098
And the crownsH5850
HVqi3fsfor a memorialH2146
HRHNcmsain the templeH1964
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
HRHNpand to TobijahH2900
HCHRHNpand to Jedaiah,H3048
HCHRHNpand to HenH2581
And the ones who are far offH7350
HCHVqq3cpin the templeH1964
HRHNcmscof the LORD."H3068
HNpAnd you shall knowH3045
HNcbpahas sent meH7971
HRHSp2mpAnd this shall come to pass,H1961
HCyou will diligentlyH8085
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved