2. Beyond that, it is required of stewards that one be found faithful.
3. But to me it is an insignificant matter that I am judged by you, or by man’s standard; and neither do I judge myself.
4. Now I am not conscious of anything against myself, yet I am not justified by this; for the One Who is judging me is the Lord.
5. Therefore, do not judge anything before the time; wait until the Lord comes, Who will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the motives of all hearts; and then shall each one receive praise from God.
6. Now these things, brethren, I have applied to Apollos and myself for your sakes; that in us you may learn not to think of men beyond what is written, so that no one among you is puffed up on behalf of one of us against the other.
7. For what makes you superior to others? And what do you have that you did not receive? But if you also received it, why are you boasting as if you did not receive it?
8. Now you are satiated. Now you have been enriched. You have reigned without us. And I would that you did reign, so that we also might reign with you.
9. For I suppose that God has made us apostles last, as it were appointed to death; for we have become a spectacle to the world, both to angels and to men.
10. We are fools for the sake of Christ, but you are wise in Christ; we are weak, but you are strong; you are glorious, but we are without honor.
11. To the present hour we both hunger and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and wander without a home;
12. And we labor, working with our own hands. When railed at, we bless; when persecuted, we bear it;
13. When reviled, we entreat; for unto this day we are as the refuse and the offscouring of the world.
14. I do not write these things to make you ashamed, but as my beloved children I warn you.
15. For you might have ten thousand tutors in Christ, but you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I did beget you through the gospel.
16. Therefore, I am exhorting you to be imitators of me.
17. For this cause I sent to you Timothy, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways that are in Christ, exactly as I teach everywhere in every church.
18. Now some of you are puffed up, as though I were not coming to you;
19. But I shall come to you shortly, if the Lord wills; and I will know not merely the words of those who are puffed up, but the power.
20. For the kingdom of God is not in words, but in power.
21. What do you desire? Shall I come to you with a rod, or in love and a spirit of meekness?
V-PXI-3San insignificant matterG1519
CONJI am judgedG350
CONJ-Ndo I judgeG350
CONJI am notG3762
V-RAI-1Sof anything against myself,G1683
CONJI am notG3756
CONJthe One WhoG3588
CONJwill bring to lightG5461
CONJwill make manifestG5319
T-GPFof all hearts;G2588
N-VPMI have appliedG3345
P-1DPyou may learnG3129
V-PANof men beyondG5228
A-NSMamong you is puffed upG5448
V-PPI-2Pon behalf ofG5228
A-GSMof us againstG2596
V-PAI-3Sto others? AndG1161
I-ASNdo you haveG2192
R-ASNyou did notG3756
I-ASNare you boastingG2744
CONJif you did notG3361
ADVyou have been enriched.G4147
V-AAI-2PYou have reignedG936
PRTthat you did reign,G936
CONJmight reign withG4821
CONJit were appointed to death;G1935
CONJwe have becomeG1096
A-NPMfor the sakeG1223
P-1NPare without honor.G820
CONJwander without a home;G790
N-DPFWhen railed at,G3058
V-PPP-NPMwe bear it;G430
N-NSNand the offscouringG4027
CONJyou might haveG2192
CONJyou do notG3756
CONJI shall comeG2064
CONJI will knowG1097
T-GPMwho are puffed up,G5448
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved