1. “You are the children of the LORD your God. You shall not cut yourselves nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead,
2. For you are a holy people to the LORD your God, and the LORD has chosen you to be a specially treasured people to Himself, above all the nations that are on the earth.
4. These are the animals which you shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,
5. The deer, and the gazelle, and the roe deer, and the wild goat, and the mountain goat, and the wild ox, and the mountainsheep.
6. And every animal that divides the hoof, and divides it into two hooves, and chews the cud among the animals, that you shall eat.
7. But these you shall not eat, of those which chew the cud, or of those that divide the cloven hoof: the camel, and the hare, and the rock badger, for they chew the cud, but do not divide the hoof. They are unclean to you.
8. And the swine because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud; it is unclean to you. You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their dead body.
9. These you shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales you shall eat.
10. And whatever does not have fins and scales you shall not eat. It is unclean to you.
11. You shall eat all clean birds.
12. But you shall not eat of these: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the osprey,
13. And the hawk, and the falcon, and the vulture after its kind,
14. And every raven after its kind,
15. And the owl, and the night hawk, and the sea gull, and the hawk after its kind,
16. The little owl, and the great owl, and the white owl,
17. And the pelican, and the carrion vulture, and the cormorant,
18. And the stork, and the heron after its kind, and the hoopoe, and the bat.
19. And every creeping thing that flies is unclean to you. They shall not be eaten.
20. You may eat all clean fowls.
21. You shall not eat anything that dies of itself. You shall give it to the stranger that is in your gates, so that he may eat it. Or you may sell it to a stranger, for you are a holy people to the LORD your God.You shall not boil a kid in its mother’s milk.
22. You shall truly tithe all the increase of your seed that the field brings forth year by year.
23. And you shall eat before the LORD your God in the place which He shall choose to place His name there, the tithe of your grain, of your wine, and of your oil, and the firstborn of your herds and of your flocks so that you may learn to fear the LORD your God always.
24. And if the way is too long for you so that you are not able to carry it, or if the place is too far from you, which the LORD your God shall choose to set His name there, when the LORD your God has blessed you,
25. Then you shall turn it into money and bind up the money in your hand, and shall go to the place which the LORD your God shall choose.
26. And you shall spend the money for whatever your soul desires, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatever your soul desires. And you shall eat there before the LORD your God, and you shall rejoice, you and your household,
27. And the Levite within your gates, you shall not forsake him, for he has no part nor inheritance with you.
28. At the end of three years you shall bring forth all the tithe of your increase the same year, and shall lay it up inside your gates.
29. And the Levite, because he has no part nor inheritance with you, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, who are inside your gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.”
HNcmpaof the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2mpYou shall notH3808
HNcbdcHSp2mpfor the dead,H4191
HNcmsato the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msand the LORDH3068
HRHVqca specially treasuredH5459
HNcbsaand the gazelle,H6643
HCHNcbsaand the roe deer,H3180
HCHNcmsaand the wild goat,H689
HCHNcmsaand the mountain goat,H1788
HCHNcmsaand the wild ox,H8377
HCHNcmsaand the mountainsheep.H2169
HNcfsaamong the animals,H929
HRdHNcfsathat you shallH853
HPdxmsyou shall notH3808
HVqi2mpof those which chewH5927
HTdHNcfsaor of those that divideH6536
HCHTothe rock badger,H8227
HNcfsabut do notH3808
HNcfsabut does notH3808
HCHTnchew the cud;H1625
HRHSp2mpYou shall notH3808
HVqi2mpof their fleshH1320
HVqi2mptheir dead body.H5038
HPdxmsyou shall eatH398
HTrarein the waters:H4325
HCHNcfsayou shall eat.H398
You shall notH3808
HNcfsaof itself. You shall give itH5414
HVqi2msHSp3fsto the strangerH1616
HTrisin your gates,H8179
HRHNcmpcHSp2msso that he may eat it.H398
HCyou may sellH4376
HVqaitto a stranger,H5237
HNcmsato the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msYou shall notH3808
HNcmsain its mother'sH517
You shall trulyH6237
HNcfscof your seedH2233
HNcmscHSp2msthat the fieldH7704
And you shall eatH398
HNcmpcHSp2msin the placeH4725
HTrHe shall chooseH977
HNcmscof your grain,H1715
HNcmscHSp2msof your wine,H8492
HNcmscHSp2msand of your oil,H3323
HCHNcmscHSp2msand the firstbornH1062
HCHNcbpcof your herdsH1241
HNcbscHSp2msand of your flocksH6629
HRyou may learnH3925
HTdHNcbsais too longH7235
HRHSp2msso that you are notH3808
HVqi2msto carry it,H5375
HTdHNcmsais too farH7368
HNcmpcHSp2mshas blessed you,H1288
Then you shall turnH5414
HRdHNcmsaand bind upH6887
HTdHNcmsain your hand,H3027
HRHNcbscHSp2msand shall goH1980
And you shall spendH5414
HRdHNcbsaor for sheep,H6629
HCHRdHNcbsaor for wine,H3196
HCHRdHNcmsaor for strong drink,H7941
HCHRdHNcmsaor for whateverH3605
HVqi3fsHSp2msAnd you shall eatH398
HNcmpcHSp2msand you shall rejoice,H8055
HPp2msand your household,H1004
And the LeviteH3881
HTrwithin your gates,H8179
HRHNcmpcHSp2msyou shall notH3808
HChe has noH369
At the endH7097
HNcfpayou shall bring forthH3318
HNcmscof your increaseH8393
HRdHNcfsaand shall lay it upH3240
HCHVhq2msinside your gates.H8179
And the Levite,H3881
HChe has noH369
HRHSp2fsand the stranger,H1616
HCHTdHNcmsaand the fatherless,H3490
HCHTdHNcmsaand the widow,H490
HTrareinside your gates,H8179
HCHVqq3msand shall eatH398
HCHVqq3cpand be satisfiedH7646
HNcmpcHSp2msmay bless youH1288
HNcmscof your handH3027
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved