1. “At the end of every seven years you shall make a release.
2. And this is the manner of the release: Every man who has a loan to his neighbor shall release it. He shall not exact it from his neighbor or from his brother because it is called the LORD’S release.
3. You may exact it from a foreigner, but your hand shall release that which is yours with your brother,
4. Except when there shall be no poor among you. For the LORD shall greatly bless you in the land which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance to possess it,
5. Only if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God to be careful to observe all these commandments which I command you today.
6. For the LORD your God blesses you as He promised you. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. And you shall reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over you.
7. If there is among you a poor man of one of your brothers inside any of your gates in your land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not harden your heart nor shut your hand from your poor brother.
8. But you shall open your hand wide to him, and shall surely lend him enough for his need, that which he lacks.
9. Beware that there is not a thought in your wicked heart, saying, ‘The seventh year, the year of release, is at hand,’ and your eye may be evil against your poor brother, and you give him nothing. And he may cry to the LORD against you, and it is sin to you.
10. You shall surely give to him, and your heart shall not be grieved when you give to him because for this thing the LORD your God shall bless you in all your works, and in all that you put your hand to,
11. For the poor shall never cease out of the land. Therefore, I command you saying, ‘You shall open your hand wide to your brother, to your poor, and to your needy, in your land.’
12. If your brother, a Hebrew man or a Hebrew woman, is sold to you and serves you six years, then in the seventh year you shall let him go free from you.
13. And when you send him out free from you, you shall not let him go away empty.
14. You shall liberally bestow upon him from your flock, and from your grain floor, and from your winepress; with what the LORD your God has blessed you, you shall give to him.
15. And you shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the LORD your God redeemed you. Therefore I command you this word today.
16. And if he says to you, ‘I will not go away from you’ because he loves you and your house since it has been good for him with you;
17. Then you shall take an awl and put it through his ear to the door, and he shall be your servant forever. And also to your female servant you shall do so.
18. It shall not seem hard to you when you send him away from you free, for he has been worth a double hired servant in serving you six years. And the LORD your God shall bless you in all that you do.
19. All the firstborn males that come from your herd and from your flock, you shall set apart to the LORD your God.You shall do no work with the firstborn of your herd, nor shear the firstborn of your flock.
20. You shall eat before the LORD your God year by year in the place which the LORD shall choose, you and your household.
21. And if there is a blemish in it, lame, or blindness, or any ill blemish, you shall not sacrifice it to the LORD your God.
22. You shall eat it inside your gates. The one who is unclean and the one who is clean shall eat it alike, as the gazelle, and as the deer.
23. Only you shall not eat the blood of it. You shall pour it on the ground like water.”
HNcmscof the release:H8059
HNcbscHSp3msto his neighborH7453
HVqait. He shall notH3808
HToitfrom his neighborH7453
HCHTofrom his brotherH251
HCit is calledH7121
You may exactH5065
HToitfrom a foreigner,H5237
HTdHAamsabut your handH3027
HCthere shall beH1961
HVpi3msHSp2msin the landH776
HNcfsato possess it,H3423
HRHNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msto be carefulH8104
HRHSp2msAnd you shall lendH5670
HVqi2msAnd you shall reignH4910
HRHNcmpabut they shall notH3808
HRHSp2msa poor manH34
HRHAcmscof your brothersH251
HRHAcmscof your gatesH8179
HNcmpcHSp2msin your landH776
HRHSp2msyou shall notH3808
HNcbscHSp2msfrom your poorH34
HCyou shall openH6605
HRHSp3msand shall surelyH5670
HNcmscfor his need,H4270
HRHSp2msthat there isH1961
HTdHNcfsais at hand,'H7126
HVqp3fsand your eyeH5869
HNcbscHSp2msmay be evilH7489
HCHVqq3fsagainst your poorH34
HRHNcmscHSp2msand you giveH5414
HCHTnAnd he may cryH7121
HRHSp2msand it isH1961
You shall surelyH5414
HRHSp3msand your heartH3824
HVqi3mswhen you giveH5414
HNcmpcHSp2msshall bless youH1288
HNcmscHSp2msand in allH3605
HCHRHNcmscthat you putH4916
HRHVqc'You shall openH6605
HVqi2msto your brother,H251
HRHNcmscHSp2msto your poor,H6041
HRHAamscHSp2msand to your needy,H34
HCHRHAamscHSp2msin your land.'H776
HNcmscHSp2msa Hebrew manH5680
HCa Hebrew woman,H5680
HRHSp2msand serves youH5647
HNcfpathen in the seventhH7637
HCHRdHNcfsayou shall let him goH7971
You shall liberallyH6059
HRHSp3msfrom your flock,H6629
HRHNcbscHSp2msand from your grain floor,H1637
HCHRHNcbscHSp2msand from your winepress;H3342
HNcmpcHSp2mshas blessed you,H1288
HVpp3msHSp2msyou shall giveH5414
And you shall rememberH2142
HNcmsain the landH776
HNpand the LORDH3068
HRHSp2ms'I will notH3808
HChe loves youH157
HCit has been goodH2895
Then you shall takeH3947
HTdHNcmsaand put it throughH5414
HRHNcfscHSp3msto the door,H1817
HCHRdHNcfsaand he shall beH1961
HCHDto your female servantH519
HRHNcfscHSp2msyou shall doH6213
It shall notH3808
HRHNcbdcHSp2mswhen you sendH7971
HToHSp3msaway from youH5973
HChe has been worth a doubleH4932
HAamsain serving youH5647
HNcfpaAnd the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msshall bless youH1288
HVNi3msfrom your herdH1241
HRHNcbscHSp2msand from your flock,H6629
HCHRHNcbscHSp2msyou shall set apartH6942
HVhi2msto the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msYou shall do noH3808
HVqi2mswith the firstbornH1060
HRHNcmscof your herd,H7794
HNcmscof your flock.H6629
You shall eatH398
HRHNcfsain the placeH4725
HPp2msand your household.H1004
HNcmsayou shall notH3808
HVqi2msHSp3msto the LORDH3068
You shall eat itH398
HVqi2msHSp3msinside your gates.H8179
HRHNcmpcHSp2msThe one who is uncleanH2931
HTdHAamsaand the one who is cleanH2889
HCHTdHAamsashall eat it alike,H3162
HDas the gazelle,H6643
HRdHNcbsaand as the deer.H354
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved