1. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2. Grace and peace be to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly things with Christ;
4. According as He has personally chosen us for Himself before the foundation of the world in order that we might be holy and blameless before Him in love;
5. Having predestinated us for sonship to Himself through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of His own will,
6. To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He has made us objects of His grace in the Beloved Son;
7. In Whom we have redemption through His blood, even the remission of sins, according to the riches of His grace,
8. Which He has made to abound toward us in all wisdom and intelligence;
9. Having made known to us the mystery of His own will, according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Himself;
10. That in the divine plan for the fulfilling of the times, He might bring all things together in Christ, both the things in the heavens and the things upon the earth;
11. Yes, in Him, in Whom we also have obtained an inheritance, having been predestinated according to His purpose, Who is working out all things according to the counsel of His own will;
12. That we might be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in the Christ;
13. In Whom you also trusted after hearing the Word of the truth, the gospel of your salvation; in Whom also, after believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14. Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
15. For this cause, I also, after hearing of the faith in the Lord Jesus that is among you, and the love toward all the saints,
16. Do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.
18. And may the eyes of your mind be enlightened in order that you may comprehend what is the hope of His calling, and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19. And what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the inner working of His mighty power,
20. Which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
21. Far above every principality and authority and power and lordship, and every name that is named—not only in this age, but also in the age to come;
22. For He has subordinated all things under His feet, and has given Him to be head over all things to the church,
23. Which is His body—the fullness of Him Who fills all things in all.