3. Among whom also we all once had our conduct in the lusts of our flesh, doing the things willed by the flesh and by the mind, and were by nature the children of wrath, even as the rest of the world.
5. Even when we were dead in our trespasses, has made us alive together with Christ. (For you have been saved by grace.)
6. And He has raised us up together and has caused us to sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
7. So that in the ages that are coming He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.
9. Not of works, so that no one may boast.
12. And that you were without Christ at that time, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world.
13. But now in Christ Jesus, you who were once far off are made near by the blood of Christ.
14. For He is our peace, Who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of partition,
16. And that He might reconcile both to God in one body through the cross, having slain the enmity by it.
17. Now when He came, He preached the gospel—peace to you who were far off and to those who were near.
21. In Whom all the building, being conjointly fitted together, is increasing into a holy temple in the Lord;
22. In Whom you also are being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved