3. How He made known to me by revelation the mystery (even as I wrote briefly before,
6. That the Gentiles might be joint heirs, and a joint body, and joint partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,
7. Of which I became a servant according to the gift of the grace of God, which was given to me through the inner working of His power.
11. According to His eternal purpose, which He has wrought in Christ Jesus our Lord,
12. In Whom we have boldness and direct access with confidence through His very own faith.
13. So then, I beseech you not to faint at my tribulations for you, which are working for your glory.
15. Of Whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16. That He may grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power by His Spirit in the inner man;
17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith;
18. And that being rooted and grounded in love, you may be fully able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height,
19. And to know the love of Christ, which surpasses human knowledge; so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20. Now to Him Who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that is working in us,
21. To Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all generations, even into the ages of eternity. Amen.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved