5. You shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,
6. But showing mercy to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
7. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
9. Six days you shall labor and do all your work.
10. But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter; your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your livestock, nor the stranger within your gates;
11. For in six days the LORD made the heaven and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified it.
12. Honor your father and your mother so that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God gives you.
13. You shall not murder.
14. You shall not commit adultery.
15. You shall not steal.
16. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
17. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
20. And Moses said to the people, “Do not fear, for God has come to prove you, and so that His fear may be before your faces, so that you may not sin.”
21. And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near to the thick darkness where God was.
22. And the LORD said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘You have seen that I have talked with you from the heavens.
23. You shall not make with Me gods of silver, nor shall you make gods of gold for yourselves.
24. You shall make an altar of earth to Me, and shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In all places where I record My name I will come to you, and I will bless you.
25. And if you will make Me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of cut stone; for if you lift up your tool upon it, you have defiled it.
26. And you shall not go up by steps to My altar that your nakedness be not exposed upon it.’ ”
HVqi2msfor yourselves anyH3605
HNcmsaor any likenessH8544
HNcfsaof anything thatH834
HTrisin the heavensH8064
HCHTrisin the earthH776
HCHTrisin the watersH4325
You shall notH3808
HTnbow yourself downH7812
HNcbscof the fathersH1
HNcmpageneration of those who hate Me,H8130
You shall notH3808
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HTnhold him guiltlessH5352
But the seventhH7637
HNcbsaof the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp2msIn it youH859
HNcfsayou, nor your son,H1121
HCHNcmscHSp2msnor your daughter;H1323
HNcmscHSp2msnor your maidservant,H519
HCHNcfscHSp2msnor your livestock,H929
HCHNcfscHSp2msnor the strangerH1616
HNcmscand sanctified it.H6942
HNcmpcHSp2msmay be longH748
You shall notH3808
HNcmscYou shall notH3808
HNcfscnor his manservant,H5650
HCHNcmscHSp3msnor his maidservant,H519
HCHNcfscHSp3msnor his ox,H7794
HCHNcmscHSp3msnor his donkey,H2543
HNcmscof the trumpet,H7782
HAamsaAnd when the peopleH5971
And they saidH559
HRHSp1cpand we will hear.H8085
HCHVqh1cpBut let notH408
HToHSp2mpand so thatH5668
HNcbpcHSp2mpso that you may notH1115
And the LORDH3068
HDyou shall sayH559
HCI have talkedH1696
You shall makeH6213
HRHSp1csand shall sacrificeH2076
HToyour burnt offeringsH5930
HCHToyour peace offerings,H8002
HNcmscHSp1csI will comeH935
HRHSp2msand I will bless you.H1288
HCHCyou will makeH6213
HNcfpayou shall notH3808
HToHSp3fpof cut stone;H1496
HCyou lift upH5130
HRHSp3fsyou have defiled it.H2490
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved