1. Moreover the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
2. “Now you, son of man, will you judge, will you judge the bloody city? And yes, you shall make her know all her abominations.
3. Then you shall say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “The city sheds blood in her midst that her time may come, and makes idols unto herself to defile herself.
4. You are guilty by the blood that you have shed; and you have defiled yourself with your idols that you have made. And you have caused your days to draw near, and have come unto your years. Therefore I have made you a reproach to the nations, and a mocking to all countries.
5. Those who are near and those far from you shall mock against you, O infamous one and full of tumult.
6. Behold, the princes of Israel, every one has used his power to shed blood in you.
7. In you they have despised both father and mother. In your midst they have dealt with the stranger by oppression. In you they oppressed the orphan and the widow.
8. You have despised My holy things, and have profaned My Sabbaths.
9. In you are men of slander who shed blood; and in you they that eat on the mountains; in your midst they commit lewdness.
10. In you they have uncovered their fathers’ nakedness; in you they have humbled her who was unclean in her impurity.
11. And a man has committed abominations with his neighbor’s wife; and a man has lewdly defiled his daughter-in-law; and another has humbled his sister, his father’s daughter.
12. In you they have taken bribes to shed blood. You have taken usury and excessive increase, and you gained by extortion of your neighbors, and you have forgotten Me,” says the Lord GOD.
13. “Therefore behold, I have struck My hand against your dishonest gain which you have made, and at your blood which has been in your midst.
14. Can your heart stand, or can your hands be strong in the day that I shall deal with you? I the LORD have spoken it and I will do it.
15. And I will scatter you among the nations and disperse you in the countries, and will consume your uncleanness out of you.
16. And you will be profaned by your own selves in the sight of the heathen, and you shall know that I am the LORD.” ‘ ”
17. And the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
18. “Son of man, the house of Israel has become dross to Me. All of them are bronze, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the middle of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver.
19. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Because you have all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the middle of Jerusalem.
20. As they gather silver, and bronze, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the middle of the furnace, to blow the fire on it to melt it, so I will gather you in My anger and in My fury, and I will cast you in and melt you.
21. And I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of My wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22. As silver is melted in the furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out My fury upon you.’ ”
23. And the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
24. “Son of man, say to her, ‘You are a land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.’
25. There is a conspiracy of her prophets in her midst, like a roaring lion tearing the prey. They have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they made many widows in her midst.
26. Her priests have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things. They have put no difference between the holy and the profane, and have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean, and they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
27. Her rulers in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, to shed blood and to destroy souls, to get unjust gain.
28. And her prophets have covered themselves with whitewash, seeing false visions and divining lies unto them, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD;’ when the LORD has not spoken.
29. The people of the land have used oppression and committed robbery, and they have troubled the poor and needy. Yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
30. And I sought for a man among them who should build up a wall for the land, and stand in the breach before Me, so that I should not destroy it. But I did not find one.
31. Therefore I have poured out My fury on them. I have burned them up with the fire of My wrath. I have recompensed their own way upon their heads,” says the Lord GOD.
HNcmsawill you judge,H8199
HTiHVqi2mswill you judgeH8199
HNcfscAnd yes, you shall make her knowH3045
Then you shall say,H559
HNcmsain her midstH8432
HRHNcmscHSp3fsthat her timeH6256
You are guiltyH816
HVqp2fsby the bloodH1818
HTryou have shed;H8210
HVqp2fsand you have defiledH2930
HVqp2fsyourself with your idolsH1544
HTryou have made.H6213
HVqp2fsAnd you have caused your daysH3117
HNcmpcHSp2fsto draw near,H7126
HCHVhw2fsand have comeH935
HTmI have made youH5414
HNcfsato the nations,H1471
HRdHNcmpaand a mockingH7048
Those who arenearH7138
HTdHAafpaand those farH7350
HRHSp2fsthey have despisedH7043
HCHNcfsaIn your midstH8432
HRHNcmscHSp2fsthey have dealtH6213
HVqp3cpwith the strangerH1616
HNcmsaand the widow.H490
HNcmsaand in youHb
HRHSp2fsthey that eatH398
HTdHNcmpain your midstH8432
And a manH376
HNcfscand a manH376
HRHSp2fsthey have takenH3947
HNcmsaYou have takenH3947
HNcmsaand excessive increase,H8636
HCHNcfsaand you gainedH1214
HRdHNcmsaof your neighbors,H7453
HNcmpcHSp2fsand you have forgottenH7911
HCHTmI have struckH5221
HRyour dishonest gainH1215
HTryou have made,H6213
HVqp2fsand at yourH5921
HVqp3cpin your midst.H8432
Can your heartH3820
HCcan your handsH3027
HVqi3fpin the dayH3117
HVpp1csit and I will doH6213
And I will scatter youH2219
HCHVpq1csHSp2fsamong the nationsH1471
HToHSp2fsin the countries,H776
HRdHNcbpaand will consumeH8552
HNcfscHSp2fsout of you.H4480
HRHSp1csAll of themH3605
HCHNcfsain the middleH8432
HRHNcmscof the furnace;H3564
HNcmsathey are evenH1961
HCyou have allH3605
HRHDI will gatherH6908
HNcmscof the furnace,H3564
HTmI will gatherH6908
HVqi1csyouin My angerH639
HRHNcmscHSp1csand in My fury,H2534
HCHRHNcfscHSp1csand I will castH3240
HCHVhq1csyou inand meltH5413
And I will gatherH3664
HRHSp2mpwith the fireH784
HRHNcbscof My wrath,H5678
HNcfscHSp1csand you shall be meltedH5413
HCHVNq2mpin the midst of it.H8432
HTmyou shall be meltedH5413
HVHi2mpin the midst of it;H8432
HRHNcmscHSp3fsand you shall knowH3045
HNphave poured outH8210
HNcbsathat is notH3808
HNcmscHSp3fsupon in the dayH3117
There is a conspiracyH7195
HNcmscof her prophetsH5030
HNcmpcHSp3fsin her midst,H8432
HRHNcmscHSp3fslike a roaringH7580
HNcmsaThey have devouredH398
HNcbsathey have takenH3947
HNcmsaand precious things;H3366
HCHNcmsathey made manyH7235
HNcfpcHSp3fsin her midst.H8432
HNcmpcHSp3fshave done violence toH2554
HNcfscHSp1csand have profanedH2490
HCHVpw3mpMy holy things.H6944
HNcmpcHSp1csThey have put noH3808
HNcmsaand the profane,H2455
HRHNcmsaand have notH3808
HVhp3cpthe difference betweenH996
HTdHAamsaand the clean,H2889
HRHAamsaand they have hiddenH5956
HNcbdcHSp3mpfrom My Sabbaths,H7676
HCHRHNcbpcHSp1csand I am profanedH2490
HNcmpcHSp3fsin her midstH7130
HNcmsaand to destroyH6
And her prophetsH5030
HNpwhen the LORDH3068
HNcmscof the landH776
HTdHNcbsahave used oppressionH6231
HNcmsaand they have troubledH3238
And I sought forH1245
HRHSp3mpwho should build upH1443
HCHVqrmsain the breachH6556
HRHNcbpcHSp1csso that I should notH1115
HVpcHSp3fsBut I did not findH4672
Therefore I have poured outH8210
HRHSp3mpI have burned them upH3615
HVpp1csHSp3mpwith the fireH784
HRHNcbscof My wrath.H5678
HNcfscHSp1csI have recompensedH5414
HVqp1cstheir own wayH1870
HNcbscHSp3mpupon their heads,"H7218
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved