1. “And, when you shall divide the land by lot for inheritance, you shall offer an offering to the LORD, a holy portion of the land. The length shall be twenty-five thousand cubits long, and the width ten thousand. It shall be holy in all its borders all around.
2. Of this there shall be five hundred by five hundred cubits for the sanctuary, square all around; and fifty cubits around shall be for its open space.
3. And from this measure you shall measure the length of twenty-five thousand, and the width of ten thousand. And in it shall be the sanctuary and the most holy place.
4. It is the holy portion of the land for the priests, it shall be for the ministers of the sanctuary who come near to minister to the LORD. And it shall be a place for their houses and a holy place for the sanctuary.
5. And the twenty-five thousand cubits in length, and the ten thousand in width, shall also be for the Levites, the ministers of the house, for themselves for a possession, twenty rooms.
6. And you shall give the possession of the city, five thousand cubits wide, and twenty-five thousand long, besides the offering of the holy portion. It shall be for the whole house of Israel.
7. And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side, of the holy district, and of the possession of the city, in front of the holy district, and to the front of the city’s possession, from the west side, westward, and from the east side, eastward. And the length shall be alongside one of the portions, from the west border to the east border.
8. It shall be for a land to him, for a possession in Israel; and My princes shall never again oppress My people. And they shall give the rest of the land to the house of Israel according to their tribes.”
9. Thus says the Lord GOD, “Let it be sufficient for you, O princes of Israel. Remove violence and spoil, and do judgment and justice. Take away your demands on My people,” says the Lord GOD.
10. “You shall have a just balance, a just ephah and a just bath.
11. The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of an homer, and the ephah the tenth part of an homer. Its measure shall be according to the homer.
12. And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, twenty-five shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your mina.
13. This is the heave offering that you shall offer: the sixth of an ephah of an homer of wheat, and the sixth of an ephah of an homer of barley.
14. And as to the statute of oil, the bath of oil, you shall offer the tenth of a bath out of the cor, which is an homer of ten baths; for ten baths are an homer;
15. And one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the watered pasture of Israel; for a grain offering, and for a burnt offering, and for peace offerings, to make atonement for them,” says the Lord GOD.
16. “All the people of the land shall give this offering for the prince in Israel.
17. And it shall be the prince’s part to give burnt offerings and grain offerings and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the Sabbaths, in all appointed feasts of the house of Israel. He shall prepare the sin offering and the grain offering and the burnt offering and the peace offerings, to make atonement for the house of Israel.”
18. Thus says the Lord GOD, “In the first month, on the first day of the month, you shall take a bull without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary.
19. And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering and put it on the doorposts of the temple, and on the four corners of the ledge of the altar, and on the gateposts of the inner court.
20. And so you shall do on the seventh day of the month for each man who goes astray, and for the simple. So you shall make atonement for the temple.
21. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, you shall observe the Passover; for the festival of seven days unleavened bread shall be eaten.
22. And on that day the prince shall prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bull for a sin offering.
23. And the seven days of the feast of unleavened bread he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bulls and seven rams, without blemish, daily for the seven days, and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering.
24. And he shall prepare a grain offering of an ephah for a bull, and an ephah for a ram, and a hin of oil for an ephah.
25. In the seventh month, on the fifteenth day of the month, at the feast of tabernacles he shall prepare likewise for these seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the grain offering, and according to the oil.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved