1. “And, when you shall divide the land by lot for inheritance, you shall offer an offering to the LORD, a holy portion of the land. The length shall be twenty-five thousand cubits long, and the width ten thousand. It shall be holy in all its borders all around.
2. Of this there shall be five hundred by five hundred cubits for the sanctuary, square all around; and fifty cubits around shall be for its open space.
3. And from this measure you shall measure the length of twenty-five thousand, and the width of ten thousand. And in it shall be the sanctuary and the most holy place.
4. It is the holy portion of the land for the priests, it shall be for the ministers of the sanctuary who come near to minister to the LORD. And it shall be a place for their houses and a holy place for the sanctuary.
5. And the twenty-five thousand cubits in length, and the ten thousand in width, shall also be for the Levites, the ministers of the house, for themselves for a possession, twenty rooms.
6. And you shall give the possession of the city, five thousand cubits wide, and twenty-five thousand long, besides the offering of the holy portion. It shall be for the whole house of Israel.
7. And a portion shall be for the prince on the one side and on the other side, of the holy district, and of the possession of the city, in front of the holy district, and to the front of the city’s possession, from the west side, westward, and from the east side, eastward. And the length shall be alongside one of the portions, from the west border to the east border.
8. It shall be for a land to him, for a possession in Israel; and My princes shall never again oppress My people. And they shall give the rest of the land to the house of Israel according to their tribes.”
9. Thus says the Lord GOD, “Let it be sufficient for you, O princes of Israel. Remove violence and spoil, and do judgment and justice. Take away your demands on My people,” says the Lord GOD.
10. “You shall have a just balance, a just ephah and a just bath.
11. The ephah and the bath shall be of one measure, that the bath may contain the tenth part of an homer, and the ephah the tenth part of an homer. Its measure shall be according to the homer.
12. And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, twenty-five shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your mina.
13. This is the heave offering that you shall offer: the sixth of an ephah of an homer of wheat, and the sixth of an ephah of an homer of barley.
14. And as to the statute of oil, the bath of oil, you shall offer the tenth of a bath out of the cor, which is an homer of ten baths; for ten baths are an homer;
15. And one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the watered pasture of Israel; for a grain offering, and for a burnt offering, and for peace offerings, to make atonement for them,” says the Lord GOD.
16. “All the people of the land shall give this offering for the prince in Israel.
17. And it shall be the prince’s part to give burnt offerings and grain offerings and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the Sabbaths, in all appointed feasts of the house of Israel. He shall prepare the sin offering and the grain offering and the burnt offering and the peace offerings, to make atonement for the house of Israel.”
18. Thus says the Lord GOD, “In the first month, on the first day of the month, you shall take a bull without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary.
19. And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering and put it on the doorposts of the temple, and on the four corners of the ledge of the altar, and on the gateposts of the inner court.
20. And so you shall do on the seventh day of the month for each man who goes astray, and for the simple. So you shall make atonement for the temple.
21. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, you shall observe the Passover; for the festival of seven days unleavened bread shall be eaten.
22. And on that day the prince shall prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bull for a sin offering.
23. And the seven days of the feast of unleavened bread he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bulls and seven rams, without blemish, daily for the seven days, and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering.
24. And he shall prepare a grain offering of an ephah for a bull, and an ephah for a ram, and a hin of oil for an ephah.
25. In the seventh month, on the fifteenth day of the month, at the feast of tabernacles he shall prepare likewise for these seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the grain offering, and according to the oil.”
HTo"And, when you shall divide the landH776
HRHNcfsayou shall offerH7311
HNcfsato the LORD,H3068
HNcmsaand the widthH7341
HPp3msshall be holyH6944
HRHPdxmsthere shall beH1961
HNcbsashall be for itsHl
HTdHNcfsayou shall measureH4058
HAcbsaand the widthH7341
HAcbpaAnd in itHb
HTdHNcmsaand the mostH6944
It is the holyH6944
HTdHNcbsafor the priests,H3548
HVqi3msfor the ministersH8334
HVprmpcof the sanctuaryH4720
HTdHNcmsawho come nearH7131
HToto the LORD.H3068
HNpAnd it shall beH1961
HRHNcmpaand a holy placeH4720
HCHNcmsafor the sanctuary.H4720
And the twenty-fiveH6242
HAcbsacubits in length,H753
HNcmsaand the tenH6235
HNcmsashall also beH1961
HCHVqq3msfor the Levites,H3881
HVprmpcof the house,H1004
HRHSp3mpfor a possession,H272
And you shall giveH5414
HCHNcfscof the city,H5892
HNcfscof the holyH6944
HTdHNcmsaportion. It shall beH1961
HVqi3msfor the wholeH3605
And a portion shall be for the princeH5387
HCHRdHNcmsaon the one sideH2088
HRHPdxmsand on the other side,H2088
HCHRHPdxmsof the holyH6944
HRHNcfscand of the possessionH272
HCHRHNcfscof the city,H5892
HNcbpcof the holyH6944
HNcbpcof the city'sH5892
HNcfscfrom the westH3220
HNcmsaHSdand from the eastH6921
HNcmsaHSdAnd the lengthH753
HAcmsaof the portions,H2506
HTdHNcmpafrom the westH3220
It shall beH1961
HVqi3msfor a landH776
HRHSp3msfor a possessionH272
HRHNpand My princesH5387
HNcmscHSp1csAnd they shall giveH5414
HVqi3mpthe rest of the landH776
HCHTdHNcbsato the houseH1004
HNpaccording to their tribes."H7626
HNp"Let it be sufficientH7227
HTdHNcfsaand the bathH1324
HNcmsathat the bathH1324
HNcmscpartof an homer,H2563
HTdHNcmsaand the ephahH374
HCHAofscpartof an homer.H2563
And the shekelH8255
HPdxfsisthe heave offeringH8641
HTryou shall offer:H7311
HAofscof an ephahH374
HTdHNcfsaof an homerH2563
HTdHNcfpaand the sixthH8341
HCHVpq2mpof an ephahH374
HTdHNcfsaof an homerH2563
And as to the statuteH2706
HTdHNcmsayou shall offer the tenthH4643
HNcmscof a bathH1324
HTdHNcmsawhich is an homerH2563
HTdHNcbsaout of two hundred,H3967
HTdHAcbdaout of the watered pastureH4945
HNpfor a grain offering,H4503
HRHNcfsaand for a burnt offering,H5930
HCHRHNcfsaand for peace offerings,H8002
HCHRHNcmpato make atonementH3722
HCHRit shall beH1961
HTdHNcmsapartto give burnt offeringsH5930
HTdHNcfpaand grain offeringsH4503
HCHTdHNcfsaand drink offerings,H5262
HCHTdHNcmsain the feasts,H2282
HRdHNcmpaand in the new moons,H2320
HCHRdHNcmpaand in the Sabbaths,H7676
HNcmpcof the houseH1004
HTothe sin offeringH2403
HCHTothe grain offeringH4503
HCHTothe burnt offeringH5930
HCHTothe peace offerings,H8002
HTdHNcmpato make atonementH3722
HNp"In the firstH7223
HRdHAamsamonth, on the first dayH259
HRHAcmsaof the month,H2320
HRdHNcmsayou shall takeH3947
And the priestH3548
HCHVqq3msof the bloodH1818
HRHNcmscof the sin offeringH2403
HNcfscof the temple,H1004
HNcfpcof the ledgeH5835
HTdHNcfsaof the altar,H4196
HNcmscof the innerH6442
HCHTmyou shall doH6213
HVqi2mson the seventhH7651
HRHAcmsaday of the monthH2320
HRdHNcmsafor each manH376
HRHNcmsawho goes astray,H7686
HVqrmsaand for the simple.H6612
HCHRHNcmsaSo you shall make atonementH3722
HTofor the temple.H1004
In the firstH7223
HRdHAamsamonth, on the fourteenthH702
HNcmsaof the month,H2320
HTdHNcmsafor the festivalH2282
HNcfpashall be eaten.H398
And on thatH1931
HNcmscof the landH776
HNcmscfora sin offering.H2403
And the sevenH7651
HNcmpcof the feastH2282
HTdHNcmsaof unleavened breadhe shall prepareH6213
HVqi3msa burnt offeringH5930
HNcfsato the LORD,H3068
HTdHNcmpaand a kidH8163
HNcmscof the goatsH5795
HRdHNcmsafora sin offering.H2403
And he shall prepareH6213
HVqi3msa grain offeringH4503
HCHNcfsaof an ephahH374
HNcfsafor a bull,H6499
HRdHNcmsaand an ephahH374
HCHNcfsafor a ram,H352
HRdHNcmsaand a hinH1969
HCHNcmscfor an ephah.H374
In the seventhH7637
HRdHAomsamonth, on the fifteenthH2568
HNcmsaof the month,H2320
HRdHNcmsaat the feastH2282
HVqi3mslikewise for theseH428
HTdHNcmpaaccording to the sin offering,H2403
HRdHNcfsaaccording to the burnt offering,H5930
HRdHNcfsaand according to the grain offering,H4503
HCHRdHNcfsaand according to the oil."H8081
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved