1. ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “The gate of the inner court that faces eastward shall be shut the six working days. But on the Sabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the new moon it shall be opened.
2. And the prince shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate outside, and shall stand by the gatepost. And the priests shall prepare his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate. And he shall go out, but the gate shall not be shut until the sunset.
3. And the people of the land shall worship at the door of that gate before the LORD on the Sabbaths and in the new moons.
4. And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer to the LORD on the Sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish.
5. And the grain offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the grain offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and a hin of oil to an ephah.
6. And in the day of the new moon it shall be a bull without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram. They shall be without blemish.
7. And he shall prepare a grain offering, an ephah for a bull, and an ephah for a ram, and for the lambs as his hand shall be able to get, and a hin of oil to an ephah.
8. And when the prince shall enter, he shall go in by the way of the porch of that gate, and by its way he shall go out.
9. But when the people of the land come before the LORD in the appointed feasts, he who enters by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate. And he who enters by the way of the south gate shall go out by the way of the north gate. He shall not return by the way of the gate by which he came in, but shall leave opposite it.
10. And the prince shall go in among them when they go in. And when they go out, he shall go out.
11. And at the feasts and in the appointed seasons, the grain offering shall be an ephah to a bull, and an ephah to a ram, and to the lambs as he is able to give, and a hin of oil to an ephah.
12. And when the prince shall prepare a freewill burnt offering or peace offerings voluntarily to the LORD, one shall then open to him the gate that faces eastward, and he shall prepare his burnt offering and his peace offerings, as he did on the Sabbath day. And he shall go out. And after his going out, one shall shut the gate.
13. You shall daily prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, a lamb without blemish, a male of a year. Morning by morning you shall prepare it.
14. And you shall prepare a grain offering for it every morning, the sixth of an ephah, and the third of a hin of oil, to make the fine flour moist; a grain offering every day by an ordinance forever to the LORD.
15. So they shall prepare the lamb, and the grain offering, and the oil, every morning for a burnt offering continually.”
16. ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “If the prince gives a gift to any of his sons, the inheritance of it shall be his sons’—it shall be their possession by inheritance.
17. But if he gives a gift of his inheritance to one of his servants, then it shall be his to the year of liberty. Afterwards, it shall return to the prince, but his inheritance shall be his sons’ for them.
18. And the prince shall not take of the people’s inheritance, oppressing them out of their possession. But he shall give his sons their inheritance out of his own possession; so that My people may not be scattered, each man from his possession.” ’ ”
19. And he brought me through the entry which was at the side of the gate, into the holy chambers of the priests, facing north. And behold, there was a place at the end of the chamber westward.
20. And he said to me, “This is the place where the priests shall boil the guilt offering and the sin offering, and where they shall bake the grain offering, so that they may not bring them out into the outer court to sanctify the people.”
21. And he led me out into the outer court and he made me pass by the four corners of the court. And behold, in every corner of the court there was an enclosed court.
22. In the four corners of the court were enclosed courts, forty cubits long and thirty wide, one measure to the four of them, being made in corners.
23. And a row of building stones was all around in them, all around the four of them. And boiling places were made under the rows all around.
24. And he said to me, “These are the places for those who boil, where the ministers of the house shall boil the sacrifice of the people.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved