2. And all the brethren who are with me, to the churches of Galatia:
3. Grace and peace be to you from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
4. Who gave Himself for our sins, in order that He might deliver us from the present evil world, according to the will of our God and Father;
5. To Whom be the glory into the ages of eternity. Amen.
7. Which in reality is not another gospel; but there are some who are troubling you and are desiring to pervert the gospel of Christ.
9. As we have said before, I also now say again. If anyone is preaching a gospel contrary to what you have received, LET HIM BE ACCURSED!
10. Now then, am I striving to please men, or God? Or am I motivated to please men? For if I am yet pleasing men, I would not be a servant of Christ.
14. And I was advancing in Judaism far beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more abundantly zealous for the traditions of my fathers.
16. To reveal His own Son in me, in order that I might preach Him as the gospel among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
18. Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to become acquainted with Peter, and I remained with him fifteen days.
20. (Now the things that I am writing to you, behold, before God, I am not lying.)
21. Then I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia.
22. But I was unknown by face to the churches in Judea which are in Christ;
23. They only heard, “The one who once persecuted us is now preaching the gospel— the faith which he once destroyed.”
24. And they glorified God in me.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved