1. Brethren, even if a man be overtaken in some offense, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of meekness, considering yourself, lest you also be tempted.
2. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3. For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he is deceiving himself.
4. But let each one prove his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another;
5. For each one shall bear his own burden.
6. Let the one who is being taught in the Word share all his good things with the one who is teaching him.
7. Do not be deceived. God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
8. For the one who sows to his own flesh shall reap corruption from the flesh. But the one who sows to the Spirit shall reap eternal life from the Spirit.
9. Now we should not lose heart in doing well because we who do not faint will reap in due time.
10. So then, as we have opportunity, we should do good to all, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
11. See with what large letters I have written to you with my own hand.
12. As many as desire to make a good impression in the flesh, these are the ones who compel you to be circumcised, and only in order that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ;
13. For those who are circumcised, neither do they keep the law themselves, but they want you to be circumcised in order that they may boast in your flesh.
14. But as for me, MAY IT NEVER BE that I boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any spiritual force; rather, it is a new creation that avails.
16. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
17. From this time forth, let no one trouble me, for I bear the brands of the Lord Jesus in my own body.
18. Brethren, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
To the Galatians, written from Rome (see explanation)
V-PAI-3Sto be something,G5100
X-NSNwhen he isG1511
CONJlet each oneG1538
ADVhe will haveG2192
CONJthe one whoG3588
T-NSMis being taughtG2727
A-DPNhis good thingsG18
A-DPNwith the one whoG3588
T-DSMis teaching him.G2727
D-ASNshall he alsoG2532
CONJwe should notG3361
CONJwe who do notG3361
N-ASMwe should doG2038
T-APMare of the householdG3609
V-2AAM-2Pwith what largeG4080
N-DPNI have writtenG1125
As many asG3745
V-PAI-3Pto make a good impressionG2146
D-NPMare the ones who compelG315
P-2APto be circumcised,G4059
ADVin order thatG2443
CONJthey may notG3361
T-NPMwho are circumcised,G4059
CONJ-Ndo they keepG5442
P-2APto be circumcisedG4059
V-PPP-NPMin order thatG2443
CONJthey may boastG2744
CONJas for me,G1698
P-1DSMAY IT NEVERG3361
V-2ADO-3Sthat I boast,G2744
N-NSMhas been crucifiedG4717
N-NSFis of any spiritual force;G5100
CONJit is a newG2537
CONJas many asG3745
N-NSNbe upon them,G846
T-GSNFrom this time forth,G3064
Copyright © 2023 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved