1. Brethren, even if a man be overtaken in some offense, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of meekness, considering yourself, lest you also be tempted.
3. For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he is deceiving himself.
4. But let each one prove his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another;
5. For each one shall bear his own burden.
6. Let the one who is being taught in the Word share all his good things with the one who is teaching him.
7. Do not be deceived. God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
8. For the one who sows to his own flesh shall reap corruption from the flesh. But the one who sows to the Spirit shall reap eternal life from the Spirit.
9. Now we should not lose heart in doing well because we who do not faint will reap in due time.
10. So then, as we have opportunity, we should do good to all, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
14. But as for me, MAY IT NEVER BE that I boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any spiritual force; rather, it is a new creation that avails.
16. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
17. From this time forth, let no one trouble me, for I bear the brands of the Lord Jesus in my own body.
18. Brethren, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
To the Galatians, written from Rome (see explanation)
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved